6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yeah but if we need to sell before 1st July we are gonna get our pants pulled down on the price.
Maybe, Yes. But the way some are carrying on is like we are been told by some, as though these accounts are 100% spot on and we have a week odd to sort it. We dont actually know the actual figure we went over on 22/23 yet either. And we may only find out the 2nd appeal if they say it

Imagine the last game of the season .. we are 3 points clear of relegation with a worse gd than Luton .

They go ahead of us with a final minute winner … do they celebrate? Have they stayed up?

Or Forrest are below us … we stay up and we lose our appeal and they win theirs … it’s so messy
As much it seems like the PL is out to get us, it is really in their interest for us (and Forest) to be well out of it by season's close. That way at least it would only be positions that would be argued about, and not relegation. Going to be a hell of a mess otherwise... The scenario you describe with Luton not knowing what is happening reminds me of VAR at the moment

Ridiculous analogy. But there is a certain arrogance about what you posted in thinking we are head and shoulders above them.
Frankly, they are going to have some issues anyway and this is indicative of what I'm talking about. They've spent a lot of money and they are going to have to find a way to comply next season and the season after.

Thinking we are head and shoulders above Bournemouth?

I don't think it, I know we are.

Don't ever post such nonsense to me again if you think I'll engage with a nugget like you who thinks its arrogant of an Evertonian to know that we are and always will be above the likes of Bournemouth .

Dear me, what a whopper you are lol

That ESL stuff was a disgrace, I agree.

However, it ended up being theoretical as everyone rejected the idea, including the fans of the teams responsible, and it ultimately came to nothing but a fantasy of money grabbing capitalist business owners. The circumstances are different.

Saying that football fans shouldn't be punished because their team is affected by actions of those that run the club is also the stuff of fantasy though. We all love the game and our team, and the passion football brings out is wonderful, but you're deluded if you think supporters shouldn't be impacted by the highs and lows of supporting their club. That's football.

What next? It's not fair if supporters are affected by their team being relegated due to hiring a crap manager and buying rubbish players? Punish the owner, it was his fault! It's nonsense.
You lot were fully on board until you saw the stink it created and, days later, shoved manga-face Henderson out there to pretend you were always against it.

Scabs from top to bottom with your plazzy fans