6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just heard on talksport (I know) that “Everton have been warned that they face another breach next year”.

Where the **** has this come from?

Pressure from the big six to sell our best players at discounted prices?

And its been going on for years in truth. The CL changed from a straight knockout comp to a league format to protect clubs. I think i recall it was berlusconi who pushed for it after AC Milan got beat by Rosenborg one year and lost all the revenue for the rest of that season, so they changed it so more powerful clubs had a bit of insurance of not suffering from a bad day at the office.
Its all about self preservation and keeping anyone away from the top table.
You might be right, but if clubs are run more sustainably then that should mean there wont be spiraling wages and transfer fees. Which should mean reduced match tickets etc

And yes I live cloud cuckoo land.

FFP is a good thing. If Everton have breached FFP, they must be investigated and eventually charged. Our concern should be the board that have put Everton in this terrible state! The first point deduction seems too harsh, and hopefully our complaint can reduce this to 6 point. The second one is hopefully not as bad as the first one. If we can come out in the end with total of 10 points deduction, I'll be happy.

FFP is a good thing. If Everton have breached FFP, they must be investigated and eventually charged. Our concern should be the board that have put Everton in this terrible state! The first point deduction seems too harsh, and hopefully our complaint can reduce this to 6 point. The second one is hopefully not as bad as the first one. If we can come out in the end with total of 10 points deduction, I'll be happy.

We haven't breached FFP

The FFP rules are definitely not a good thing - the current rules don't achieve what they are designed for and aren't fit for purpose

10 points would still be largest penalty in english top flight history. It would be completely ridiculous and the media are trying to convince us it would be reasonable so we find it palatable, even though it's totally disproportionate.

10 points to 5 or to 6, or maybe 10 points removed completely? Then another 3 to 8 or 9? Whatever. Possibly no extra. Who knows?

They probably wont even decide until the very end of the season, when they know exactly how much it will take to relegate us.

Its going to be an absolute fecking nightmare for another 4 or 5 months yet. Hold onto that sickly feeling in your stomaches. The bastards really dont give a feck about the fans and the rhetoric about protecting us in the Kings Speech, just sums it all up - its just money and power and greed. The PL need OUR FECKING GAME taken off them.

Just heard on talksport (I know) that “Everton have been warned that they face another breach next year”.

They probably havent been warned, all teams could be warned in a way, they have probably read that person on the twitter who assumed we could go over based on a load of stuff that wont, or may not happen, as there is still another 6months of the 23/24 year, so anything said is all made up

Gwladysnight ignoring the questions put to him and pasting the same cherry picked quotes from the report

k2ivYe.gif

Of course we could... Under the current rules anyone could.

You have one terrible year, which causes a breach and you get punished. Due to the rolling 3 year cycle, even if your books are improving, you could be punished for the terrible twice more if they're not improving enough to offset.

The new Uefa rules that the league are looking towards, I think are even more restrictive than our current league ones. This is because the 70% ratio to income is not just wages. A club will be restricted to spending 70% of their turnover on wages AND transfer fees and agent payments. If you look at the wage ratio income now of the majority of clubs, teams either exceed it already in wages alone or if they don't they they will have nothing left for transfer fees. Player agents fees can also be 8 figures a season in some cases.

The new rules will hit us even harder I think.
As long as it’s a level playing field though eh?

Gwladysnight ignoring the questions put to him and pasting the same cherry picked quotes from the report

k2ivYe.gif

He won't be ignoring them mate. The little rs ferret will have everyone on ignore. That's what they do, they come on here and then anyone who questions them they put on ignore immediately so they can keep posting the same crap time after time after time after time after time and not answer anyone's questions.

There's 3-4 of them currently posting in this thread but everyone knows who they are. They stand out like the little rs bellends they know they are.

They probably havent been warned, all teams could be warned in a way, they have probably read that person on the twitter who assumed we could go over based on a load of stuff that wont, or may not happen, as there is still another 6months of the 23/24 year, so anything said is all made up

Pure clickbait isn't it.

Everyone just trying to get their fill as if they know what's going on. The league itself haven't got a clue wtf they're doing so I can't see how anyone else has any kind of idea what's going on. You only had to watch the commission questioning Masters to see the PL is run by an absolute bellend so stands to reason he has a lot of bellends working under him who also haven't got a clue.