Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got in from the game, was going to post on my thoughts of how it went but I’ve just had a slash and my little lad has gone black. I am assuming I either have the plague or i forgot to ‘tuck in and zip up’ at half time and he developed frostbite! It was bloody baltic there tonight!
Post some pics on here mate we'll have a look for you

voted Gomes because he scored, but didn't see any of the game :D

mad how there was no broadcast for this game anywhere, viaplay, Sports Network, ESPN+, Supersports were all obsessed with the Forest game and had it on multiple times through their channels, weird.

I did the same and felt guilty afterwards!

Wins a win. Looked a tired performance. Thought tarkoski and brainthwaite were our best 2 players.

Mcneil looked about 50% fit. Harrisson really struggled. Dom no confidence.

Branthwaite easily the best player on the pitch. Keeper did well mind. Their best player was Eze and he was subbed off leading the Palace fans to chant ‘you don’t know what you’re doing’😂

Just got back to the hotel. Virginia was excellent tonight. He made some excellent saves and was very assured throughout. Happy with the performance overall. My biggest concern is fan related. The Park End is soooo quiet! Nobody sings and people seem really keen to get on the players backs. For example, around me DCL was being hammered from the 3rd minute. I thought he was okay overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.