6 + 2 Point Deductions

It suits the owners of teams in the other 14 who have no interest in being competetive and just want to remain in the league to make money. It was probably music to Kenwright’s ears, similarly owners at Palace Fulham Stoke Southampton, the list goes on. It’s the same group of owners who begged the league to be lenient on the scab six when they tried the super league because they know they lose money if these 6 brands aren’t in the competition. PSR gave them the perfect excuse to tell all their moaning fans exactly why they wouldn’t be spending in the next transfer window and it gave the top clubs exactly what they wanted, a method of ensuring no one broke in and that they’d be forced to sell their players in a timely manner.
So it wasn't the big clubs then.

Just out of interest who are the 6 brands and can you supply some evidence that a group of owners begged the League to be lenient on the clubs who wanted to join the European Super League?

I think I agree, although they're making it up as they go along, because they weren't expecting anyone to breach. If our 10 point deduction stands I think we'll get a maximum of 6 more, and Forest will get about 12 or 14. Now there are 2 clubs it's more likely that they'll try and find a halfway house.
It surely cannot be 6 points unless the first panel can VERY clearly prove that 6 of those 10 points we were deducted relate to the VERY year that we're being punished for a second time now.

And there's no way they'll be able to do that.

That said, as you say, it's all being made up as they go along.

However a good lawyer ought to be able to sort it out for us.

I think the committee missed a trick by not asking the question of how can Everton be given a bigger punishment than going into administration…we’ve been given a sanction that’s not in the PL rule book and is higher than it’s own worse sanction for going bust!

I was hoping the stadium funding costs would have been brought up as well which would have really put him under pressure.
Think the club itself will be asking him those questions anyway.

Inappropriate Behaviour
So it wasn't the big clubs then.

Just out of interest who are the 6 brands and can you supply some evidence that a group of owners begged the League to be lenient on the clubs who wanted to join the European Super League?

Can you read you utter kopite moron? Bore off back to rawk you bus smashing pleb

It surely cannot be 6 points unless the first panel can VERY clearly prove that 6 of those 10 points we were deducted relate to the VERY year that we're being punished for a second time now.

And there's no way they'll be able to do that.

That said, as you say, it's all being made up as they go along.

However a good lawyer ought to be able to sort it out for us.
If the minimum is 6 points, which is what the PL suggested, it'll be 6.