6 + 2 Point Deductions

…ha, ha, we had a Geordie horse puncher on here telling us about our 10 point deduction the week before it was announced.
..ha, ha, people may well hear things, like people will make educated guesses but to think the panel will phone all the betting companies before they announce it is ridiculous.

I take massive issue now to all of this, there seems to be a load of questions that remain unanswered, someone needs to shove a mic upto Masters’ mouth as he’s leaving work.

1) How can the information be leaked? It’s clearly not impartial if the information has been recieved by the Media before the club.

2) How have City and West Ham been allowed to be given stadiums when Everton have decided to build one but not had the same set of rules applied. If anything Everton’s should of been more relaxed.

3) Is this why the full takeover hasn’t gone ahead? Is that because once the green light is given to 777 it would mean they cannot punish Everton for what a previous regime has done? No wonder the takeover has been dragged out.

4) Does it not seem convenient that we was given a 10 point deduction and we got the points back quickly, so before you know it, clubs have to send the accounts in early so they can be punished this season, in Everton’s case, again. Is this to stop legal battles in case clubs get relegated etc? Where has this speeding up of the process come from? I personally think it’s come from Everton getting the ten points back quite quickly, notice during the appeal our points haven’t been put back on the table, we would therefore be sitting 12th.

5) what about the appeal? Why has it taken so long and what’s the update? Where’s the media leaking that?

6) If Everton have breached because they signed players such as Beto and didn’t sell players such as Onana then I will consider this an absolute joke as again we would of all been mad but all it would of taken was an explanation after, the way Newcastle of done this week, they have said we will have to sell in the summer.

7) I refuse to believe that getting good money for Gordon, Richy, Iwobi and getting rid of high earners such as Mina off the books wouldn’t have covered a lot of the losses.

Add these to the 100’s more questions. Its all a joke to be honest.
Good post

I have seen the reports that they want to speed up the process but feel that it would not be fair and reasonable for the prem to have failed in its enforcement responaibilities and to increase the punishment of clubs as a result of this, potentially putting said clubs under threat of administration. They'd be entering a legal.minefield.
The rumours that Danny Murphy is to be brought on as an advisor to the panel doesn't sound great though. Fair enough get a players view but that rat!

No way re Danny Murphy? Ffs

I take massive issue now to all of this, there seems to be a load of questions that remain unanswered, someone needs to shove a mic upto Masters’ mouth as he’s leaving work.

1) How can the information be leaked? It’s clearly not impartial if the information has been recieved by the Media before the club.

2) How have City and West Ham been allowed to be given stadiums when Everton have decided to build one but not had the same set of rules applied. If anything Everton’s should of been more relaxed.

3) Is this why the full takeover hasn’t gone ahead? Is that because once the green light is given to 777 it would mean they cannot punish Everton for what a previous regime has done? No wonder the takeover has been dragged out.

4) Does it not seem convenient that we was given a 10 point deduction and we got the points back quickly, so before you know it, clubs have to send the accounts in early so they can be punished this season, in Everton’s case, again. Is this to stop legal battles in case clubs get relegated etc? Where has this speeding up of the process come from? I personally think it’s come from Everton getting the ten points back quite quickly, notice during the appeal our points haven’t been put back on the table, we would therefore be sitting 12th.

5) what about the appeal? Why has it taken so long and what’s the update? Where’s the media leaking that?

6) If Everton have breached because they signed players such as Beto and didn’t sell players such as Onana then I will consider this an absolute joke as again we would of all been mad but all it would of taken was an explanation after, the way Newcastle of done this week, they have said we will have to sell in the summer.

7) I refuse to believe that getting good money for Gordon, Richy, Iwobi and getting rid of high earners such as Mina off the books wouldn’t have covered a lot of the losses.

Add these to the 100’s more questions. Its all a joke to be honest.

It's why I'm interested in what the reason to being over is and by how much.

I feel we're over by very little. Especially when you compare to the last punishment was us arguing it was £9mill over and they said it was £19.5mill.

And none of it will be transfer related.

In real business life is near impossible to have a really bad year which is then followed by 2 profitable years. Businesses may take a few years before they become profitable, and by taking another hit in the form of relegation and/or point deductions, it's becoming even harder.
Yeah, there could be an argument that we could’ve had a massive fire sale in 22/23 to turn the PSR round but that would’ve resulted in relegation and burning the entire business to the ground to satisfy an arbitrary regulatory target. It’s an unreasonable expectation.

I think if we are in breach again given that 3 of the 4 years are the same there will have to be an element of “concurrent sentences” to avoid double counting. Anything’s possible but I can’t see it ending up 20 points. It probably would quash hope of getting points back from where we currently are but it may only get slightly worse if at all.

? Isnt he something to do with someone at Everton, or some have claimed to have, or know someone etc

1705312301025.jpeg