Relegation 23/24 Thread

I stand behind my claim there is a coordinated effort to relegate us: the poor decisions made against us are just too frequent, and too egregious for me to conclude anything other than the assertion I've made.

….it is a concern. The only favourable one I can think of is Dunk’s disallowed goal at Goodison. I do have my suspicions about Pawson.

Supporting Everton is a bit like that boat in the film The Perfect Storm.

I honestly thought when we won at Burnley that we would be sound even with the 10 points deduction.

However, like the storm when it pulled the Andrea Galè back in, just as we saw sunlight, here we are again on the brink of dropping into the bottom 3 again.

The storm doesn’t want to let us out.

After the 4 wins a lot of us thought even if we'd been docked 20 points we'd be okay. Fast forward to now and the team can't seem to score anymore. Relegation is now back on the agenda. Hoping we can somehow improve in second half. Any points would be great today.

After the 4 wins a lot of us thought even if we'd been docked 20 points we'd be okay. Fast forward to now and the team can't seem to score anymore. Relegation is now back on the agenda. Hoping we can somehow improve in second half. Any points would be great today.
You realise Villa are actually a very good team now though right?

This team is still crap... nothing has changed, 6 without a win since Onana burst the clubs feelgood factor, that could quite eaily be 10 without a win after Palace, Fulham, Spurs and City.

This club is in a relegation dogfight, buckle up again.... Not sure I`ve got the energy for a 3rd season of that! It`s far too draining.
Why is your head falling off over a solid draw against a team who are currently third in the league? some of you lot are genuinely mental. If any of the teams below us got this result you'd say 'that's a good result, we're in trouble'

This team is still crap... nothing has changed, 6 without a win since Onana burst the clubs feelgood factor, that could quite eaily be 10 without a win after Palace, Fulham, Spurs and City.

This club is in a relegation dogfight, buckle up again.... Not sure I`ve got the energy for a 3rd season of that! It`s far too draining.
Are you turning into Dave lol

Luton have brighton home, Newcastle away, Sheff Utd home, Man Utd home, Liverpool away - though called off if Liverpool get carabao cup final, then Villav home.

Before even more of the Doom starsts, no doubt some will act as though Luton will win more than half of them lol

Why is your head falling off over a solid draw against a team who are currently third in the league? some of you lot are genuinely mental. If any of the teams below us got this result you'd say 'that's a good result, we're in trouble'
I get peeved when the team lack an attacking threat whatsoever and we are happy to sit in and draw 0-0, no attacking impetus at all today, it is for 5 of the last 6 games we`ve gone backwards, we are back to the team getting 1 or 2 shots on target.

I suppose we can be relegated and you`ll still be claiming everything is cool. Until the points come back, IF any come back, we are in a relegation battle with the teams able to get above us with their 1 game in hand.

I get peeved when the team lack an attacking threat whatsoever and we are happy to sit in and draw 0-0, no attacking impetus at all today, it is for 5 of the last 6 games we`ve gone backwards, we are back to the team getting 1 or 2 shots on target.

I suppose we can be relegated and you`ll still be claiming everything is cool. Until the points come back, IF any come back, we are in a relegation battle with the teams able to get above us with their 1 game in hand.
This game wasn't the problem. Losing at home to Fulham and Luton was. We haven't played anybody in "our" league for a while, although you could probably count Wolves away where we were terrible.