777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arteta is being found out. Arrogant Lego head who pretends his entire career was spent playing for arsenal.

Looking forward to him getting the sack.

As I said above, I have no doubt that we’ll improve financially off the pitch with the stadium, but that’ll basically just catch us up to the rest of the mid table and bottom half clubs. People don’t realise how far behind modern football we’ve been left. All the benefits the new stadium will give us, most of the league have been enjoying for the past 20/30 years. We aren’t getting any great advantage over them with it.

We’re a prehistoric institution about to finally enter the 21st century 20 years late, that’s it.

This is correct

However it’s what large sections of the fan base wants and that is the true blue tradition that I believe held the club back.

Do you remember the reaction when the club changed the club badge ?

People went ballistic

Maybe I'm naive but doesn't them constantly loaning us money kinda prove that they actually do have money and aren't total crooks? It's into like £150m now or something which is being spent on basically keeping us running which means that Moshiri isn't investing a penny anymore and these lot are already in effect proving that they've got the funds to actually run the club.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws looking for positives.
It means they have a relationship with a lender and other businesses they can borrow money against. They are basically a combination of a syndicate management team and a teamer and ladler of debt.

This is correct

However it’s what large sections of the fan base wants and that is the true blue tradition that I believe held the club back.

Do you remember the reaction when the club changed the club badge ?

People went ballistic

I think they "went ballistic" because it was atrociously poor.... and consequently dropped at the first opportunity.

1704733181160.jpg

trust myers more than the esk, but will say has got 777 with the money problems at other clubs ect. End of the day will get an answer from the league because this cant carry on if they have asked for aprovsl will be a set date to get an answer