News of Ex Players

Liam Walsh's injury hoodoo struck again just 10 minutes into Swansea's first game of 2024. Tough on Liam who'd just got a run in the team after his pre-season injury kept him out for months.

The local paper put it like this:

"The only disappointment for the Swans was an early injury for midfielder Liam Walsh, who was forced off inside the opening 10 minutes, and Sheehan will wait to see what the extent of the calf problem is.

“He has been outstanding recently, I am a massive fan of his, but we will have to have a look at it,” said Sheehan."
I wish he would have stayed at Everton, a tough little nut from Huyton, very good all round player,got fed up with not even getting on the bench, he got ambitious and moved to Bristol City, he had a tough time with one injury after another, outstanding in his season loan with Coventry City, now at Swansea but still haunted by injuries. The lad just needed what all players need— a little bit of luck.

Its also obvious that if he was still at Everton he would be kissing as much pine as Chermo.
I'm not sure why Chermo isn't playing for the kids given right now he's about 5th choice attacker for a manager who rarely makes subs at the best of times. How's he meant to kick on if the only football he plays is for Portugal against Liechtenstein U19s

I'm not sure why Chermo isn't playing for the kids given right now he's about 5th choice attacker for a manager who rarely makes subs at the best of times. How's he meant to kick on if the only football he plays is for Portugal against Liechtenstein U19s
He will have been bought thinking Dom would last 3 matches then be out for 6 months, which would have been a reasonable assumption. The Maupay experiment failed. If Doms thigh/hamstring/toe/shoulder had exploded again we’d have seen Beto starting and this lad coming on at 70 mins and I guess we’d have been glad he was here. Can’t loan him out now as guaranteed one/both of the others will get injured or suspended and Doucs will be playing up top.

Chermo 😳!! ?? Mate you’ve caught Goatsdisease , it comes from replying to too many posts by @Goat . Before long you’ll be writing our back line as “ Colo , Tarko, Brano , Myko “ . The initial affects of shortening long players names you cant be arsed spelling by sticking “O” in randomly can quickly escalate . If you find yourself climbing over fences into fields, eating everything in sight and randomly jumping in to the air , then seek medical advice.

Chermo 😳!! ?? Mate you’ve caught Goatsdisease , it comes from replying to too many posts by @Goat . Before long you’ll be writing our back line as “ Colo , Tarko, Brano , Myko “ . The initial affects of shortening long players names you cant be arsed spelling by sticking “O” in randomly can quickly escalate . If you find yourself climbing over fences into to fields, eating everything in site and randomly jumping in to the air then seek medical advice.
Check out loono ere.

He has looked very good in the last two games & in the Millwall game on Saturday he could have easily bagged a hat trick. Was it a financial decision to let him leave or didn't Dyche fancy him ??
It must have been a financial one as it seemed too early to sell otherwise as he hadn't been given many chances in first team squad