Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Dominic Calvert-Lewin red card was the correct call, to be fair; it was a studs-up challenge that could have resulted in a serious injury. What annoyed me was the fact he didn't have to make the tackle as there was already one of our players dealing with their player. On the plus side, a three-match ban may be a blessing in disguise, as we will have to try someone and something different in the coming games.
[Poor language removed]

I can deal with;
Us playing crap
Players making errors
Poor sub decisions
Poor signings
Poor players
Mistakes
Piss poor financial management

Etc etc etc etc

I can't deal with the insane level of targeted corruption we are witnessing every single week.

The Club need to be very loud and vocal and angry at the FA, Premier League, PGMOL and get frigging on it, tonight.

Thoroughly sick of the whole charade that mimics football, has no respect for its fans and holds The Culbs and Fans in contempt.

It has to end. We need to take football back.

Everyone happy about playing a full strength team for that tie?

Injury to McNeil
Three game ban for DCL
Extra game to play before Villa

Disappointing not to have won that. DCL red card the biggest miscarriage of justice ever, not even a foul. But Kavanaugh, say no more a terrible referee in a pool of terrible referees. How VAR didn't get involved in Beto being held in the area is beyond me. It might not have been given but surely it was worth a look?

Apart from lousy finishing a solid performance for the team. I went for Captain Seamus for MoM, although Myko and Onana were in with a shout. Solid keeping from Virginia too.

I thought the Dominic Calvert-Lewin red card was the correct call, to be fair; it was a studs-up challenge that could have resulted in a serious injury. What annoyed me was the fact he didn't have to make the tackle as there was already one of our players dealing with their player. On the plus side, a three-match ban may be a blessing in disguise, as we will have to try someone and something different in the coming games.
You should try doing dry January lad, you'll feel healthier and have clarity of mind

Status
Not open for further replies.