Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactically inept today, both teams went with a back three, Wolves Do it far more often than we do and they are far more adept at it than we are. By half time it was apparent that it just wasn't working, it was then that we should have lost one of the centre backs, probably Michael Keane, brought on Gomez and got in their faces. A very poor performance today, Mykolenko the best of a bad bunch.

Wrong tactics so what they played 5-3-2 we didn't have too.Tarkowski and Branthwaite would have sufficed with our full backs getting forward naturally.Did not need a third centre back.Onano was poor today jogging around aimlessly was dying to come off after abt 20 minutes Unfortunately no midfield options.Dacoure badly missed again driving forward with purpose which Onana is not capable of.

you like dots donny lol.

That was a shambles, not sure why Dyche want for a back 5 with Keane. He shouldn’t have changed his system. Wolves are a form team but we were terrible. Dyche will keep playing Keane and it will cost us, we look out of sorts with him in the team.

Tactically inept today, boyteams went with a back three, Wolves Do it far more often than we do and they are far more adept at it than we are. By half time it was apparent that it just wasn't working, it was then that we should have lost o eof the centre backs, pro ably Michael Keane, brought on Gomez and got in their faces. A very poor performance today, Mykolenko the best of a bad bunch.

we was awful all our fans should be given medals

Not a single shot on target and our main and only decent striker once again missing a sitter. Not good signs for the rest of the season.
0 goals in the last 13 games. 10 goals in the last 2.5 seasons. Not sure 'decent striker' is how I'd describe our No9. (Can only imagine what Beto must be thinking sat on the bench every week before getting his token ten minutes here and there).

cannot stand Wolves btw, tiny tiny tiny club with as many footballing honours as me. had an opportunity today to unite with our fans and kick off at the PL for the treatment we have both received (them less so). What do they do after 10 minutes? Start signing “same old scousers always cheating”.

I’m fairly sure we’ll still be in this league in ten years time but for that serial lower league outfit i’m not so certain
Granted - they like us have their better days behind them - but 3 league titles, 4 FA cups and 2 league cups is not to be sniffed at. Unless you are Ryan Giggs of course.

Does anyone know if this take over happens does that reset this financial fair play rubbish? If it does happen then surely we would be able to spend some money?
Doesn't matter who the owner is, we can only spend what we have as income into the club. There will no doubt be some money available to spend, should the manager or DOF chose to use it, but I wouldn't expect any significant transfers. Probably just some plodder Dyche knows from Burnley + a deadline day loan from somewhere.

he won’t keep playing keane
Untitled.jpg

"did santa bring you that new contract you wanted for xmas?", "yes thanks dad"

#FiveMoreYears!FiveMoreYears!

I must admit I never wanted Dyche but to be fair I was starting to come around to him until today, just again back to a normal Dyche performance. Am I right in saying he never put subs on until we were 3-0 down..

Wasn't able to watch or listen to this one, disappointing end to the year. What was it? Complete abject or more of us being out of steam with injuries?

I must admit I never wanted Dyche but to be fair I was starting to come around to him until today, just again back to a normal Dyche performance. Am I right in saying he never put subs on until we were 3-0 down..

IMO he's a solid manager, but there are days you wish he wasn't your manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.