Homepage Article GOT 2022/23 Player of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Is now on the front page;

Big thanks to @AndyC - he really does go above and beyond for the site. Tremendous match reports that are live within minutes of the final whistle, not to mention the MOTM polls he manages and tallies. Then he moderates this asylum, swear he does comfortably more for the site than me...

Is now on the front page;

Big thanks to @AndyC - he really does go above and beyond for the site. Tremendous match reports that are live within minutes of the final whistle, not to mention the MOTM polls he manages and tallies. Then he moderates this asylum, swear he does comfortably more for the site than me...
No swearing !! lol lol lol

Iwobi had a consistent spell of decent performances earlier in the season. Dropped back a bit since but to be fair the best season from him since he joined. Then again to be best of this bunch is nothing to shout about 🤷‍♂️

I gave it to McNeil in the fans survey as he seemed the most improved over the season

It's interesting how the memory fades. Iwobi played really well early on but I'd pretty much forgotten it due to his later performances.

I'm also stunned how Onana finished ahead of Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.