Season Ticket Prices 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lose-lose really.

They put it gradually while we're poor and people will complain. They put it up in one lump sum when we move, and people will complain.

The renewal window is a bit rum, starting next week, but lets be honest, a 100 quid increase over the last two seasons is about reasonable in segments.

Pretty disappointing with the cost of living crisis, but in hindsight it's not a massive increase and it was going to happen eventually.
But they could easily offset these increased prices and so much more by not throwing 100k a week at useless bell ends like Yerry Mina, or by signing the likes of kin Neil Maupay and Dwight McNeil.

The club is run horribly.

It's a lose-lose really.

They put it gradually while we're poor and people will complain. They put it up in one lump sum when we move, and people will complain.

The renewal window is a bit rum, starting next week, but lets be honest, a 100 quid increase over the last two seasons is about reasonable in segments.

I wonder what the prices will be like at BMD, especially if we are in the Championship. Must surely be a huge price drop, although not sure how the club could cope with that financially. At this rate it's not out of the question that we'll be a Championship side.

If we do remain in the Premier League, I imagine a pretty sizeable increase, maybe up 20% or so which might be hard on a lot of people.

How many season ticket holders do we have, about 30,000 is it? That's about £15m generated if we say it's about £500 on average for a seasy.

Basically, just don't sign Neil Maupay or Dwight McNeil. Or if you make the mistake of signing one of them, don't kin repeat it and buy the other as well.

I get it, another bill on top of the bills we already have, but I consider a Season ticket a luxury and I do appreciate I am lucky to be able to purchase such a thing.
It definitely is a luxury. Regardless of how much it may mean to us (admittedly, a different amount to different people), it's not a necessity in life.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford the tickets, including the increase. If I couldn't, I wouldn't go, as food on the table and whatnot would come first.

Compared to other clubs, the price isn't bad either, and that's including the price rise. People will mention entertainment level and whatnot, but it ain't that simple.

When we move to BMD, I'm more than expecting to be paying close to the £700 mark, if not more. If it goes to £800, I'd probably knock it on the head.

yay i get to pay more to see 11 strangers on the pitch pass to the opposition and let them score
The answer is in your own hands (or wallet). No likee no payee.

Its about 50 quid more a season.

Which is less than 3 quid a game.

I get it, another bill on top of the bills we already have, but I consider a Season ticket a luxury and I do appreciate I am lucky to be able to purchase such a thing.
Me too, of course it is often garbage, but that is part of being an Evertonian. In all the years of our existence, glorious football has been a rare joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.