2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's not getting service".

Lol.

When he was getting service he was 'kin terrible too.

Unbelievable the way that some players are a protected species when they are quite obviously below the standard we require.

Let's have it right: this feller will never get a goal scoring run for Everton again and he's more than likely finished as a PL player.

It's a matter of urgency we get a couple of goalscorers into this club and side-line him and Maupay. If we dont we are in the Championship next season.

Why do you both keep calling me butters?

Seems to be a bit of internet bullying, Mike Tyson was right, people who speak too much online forget they can get punched in the face.
Because you blatantly are Butters, don’t play the victim after the amount of crap you posted in your thread the other day

"He's not getting service".

Lol.

When he was getting service he was 'kin terrible too.

Unbelievable the way that some players are a protected species when they are quite obviously below the standard we require.

Let's have it right: this feller will never get a goal scoring run for Everton again and he's more than likely finished as a PL player.

It's a matter of urgency we get a couple of goalscorers into this club and side-line him and Maupay. If we dont we are in the Championship next season.

Filing this for later

In football it’s a case of “ what have you done for me lately “,and Dom’s case…not much.
Maupay isn’t the answer. Rondo definitely isn’t the answer. Simms is on loan. Kean is on permanent loan.
We are striker-less until January.
Management had to have seen this coming…wouldn’t they?

In football it’s a case of “ what have you done for me lately “,and Dom’s case…not much.
Maupay isn’t the answer. Rondo definitely isn’t the answer. Simms is on loan. Kean is on permanent loan.
Yes but they and probably most agreed that it wasn't the priority the midfield and defence was.
We couldn't do it all in one window

You’ve just named 3 strikers at the club currently so we aren’t strikerless

Id actually consider playing Onana up front with Maupay if this feller is, as expected, too knackered to start another game today.

It's how we finished the Newcastle game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.