Hotels close to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chepstow on County Road. 5 mins walk to the ground. I was a barman there many years ago. When I started I told the manager I was unsure how to make "shorts" if asked. His reply was "This is an ale house, if anyone asks for a short, tell me". Nobody ever asked for one.

Problem with the city hotels is parking. End up paying out on car parks on top. If you look on air bnb the always have the studio student type places in Everton. Stayed there a few times. Decent enough

Yeah driving from Norwich mate, thought about getting there Friday night so I'm not going there and back all on Saturday
It's a proper PITA cutting across country. Since moving to Cambridge haven't been up anywhere near as much as I used to. Gets me outta seeing the family though so there is a plus side to everything ?. Last time me and the MRS stopped over in town. She went shopping I went to the game then caught up for dinner. Winner all round

It's a proper PITA cutting across country. Since moving to Cambridge haven't been up anywhere near as much as I used to. Gets me outta seeing the family though so there is a plus side to everything ?. Last time me and the MRS stopped over in town. She went shopping I went to the game then caught up for dinner. Winner all round
Cambridge is a lovely place!! That was our plan too, she did want to get to the game too but she’s not a member so I could only get a single ticket at the time. I’ve not been since I was really young, dad was a huge Evertonian but passed when I was young and no mates support Everton unfortunately so it’s been tough to go on my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.