2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were telling me about the facts tho Dave now you were guessing and other assorted backtracks. Bow out gracefully fella.
I have no idea what powers his self-evisceration machine, but on it goes. It’s like watching a car crash that just won’t stop crashing.

He’s forever standing on rakes and slapping himself in the face across the forum.

I have no idea what powers his self-evisceration machine, but on it goes. It’s like watching a car crash that just won’t stop crashing.

He’s forever standing on rakes and slapping himself in the face across the forum.
It would be really dull without @davek, though, everyone agreeing on stuff or disagreeing politely, and some of the cautious positions he takes on the guardianship of the club makes sure we are aware that the club's current guardians need holding to account. They are merely temporary custodians. He does have the odd short spell on ignore though but not for long. Some of the elasticity of his position is stuff a top politician would be proud of.

Haven't posted this for a while. Spot @davek.
odd-one-out-2.jpg

If it's 4-6 weeks my overriding feeling is one of 'well, suppose it could've been worse'.

I know he'll end up missing loads of games but if he's on the cusp of a return as the World Cup rolls around then that's a bit of a positive. We just have to trust that the likes of Coleman, Holgate (when back from injury) and perhaps even Mills can step in and do an able job.

If it's 4-6 weeks my overriding feeling is one of 'well, suppose it could've been worse'.

I know he'll end up missing loads of games but if he's on the cusp of a return as the World Cup rolls around then that's a bit of a positive. We just have to trust that the likes of Coleman, Holgate (when back from injury) and perhaps even Mills can step in and do an able job.

Everyone would probably take that scenario now after thinking he might have been out for the season. He’ll have already done a week and a half by the time this weekend’s game comes by.

If he misses a couple of games and comes back good as new it’s probably the best outcome we could have hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.