2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might be confused there mate.

Coleman last season recorded 34 successful dribbles.

Trent Whatever made 17
Robertson 13
Livaremento 33
James 36

Dribbles down his chin was it?

Disastrous getting this clown back in the team.

I just hope Patterson's injury is not as serious as it sounds.

If McFadden was right when suggesting medial ligament damage then depending on the severity he could be be back in a couple of weeks if it's not too bad. Apparently the stretcher was as a precaution and he looked more uncomfortable than in serious pain(but then he is a tough lad so hard to judge)
Fingers crossed its mild anyway

Dribbles down his chin was it?

Disastrous getting this clown back in the team.

I just hope Patterson's injury is not as serious as it sounds.
The over reaction to Coleman is ridiculous yes he’s not the player he was but he’s still capable of doing a job whether that’s for 1 game or the rest of the season. Plus the fact he gives 100% every game which is what the whole squad has done so far this season been no passengers going through the motions. My main concern is not how long he’s out for if it is such a bad injury and he’s out for the season it’s whether he comes back from it.

The over reaction to Coleman is ridiculous yes he’s not the player he was but he’s still capable of doing a job whether that’s for 1 game or the rest of the season. Plus the fact he gives 100% every game which is what the whole squad has done so far this season been no passengers going through the motions. My main concern is not how long he’s out for if it is such a bad injury and he’s out for the season it’s whether he comes back from it.
He's taken a wrong turn for Anfield this feller mate. No way he's an Everton fan. None.

I think you might be confused there mate.

Coleman last season recorded 34 successful dribbles.

Trent Whatever made 17
Robertson 13
Livaremento 33
James 36

A) you previously got annoyed by someone using stats.

B) Coleman runs forward aimlessly when he does go and no longer has the dynamism to do that and contribute adequately defensively.

Also, Coleman's defensive skills have always been poor - he lacks concentration, is too short and doesn't use his body well to compensate for aerial duels and has very poor positioning and lacks the pace he used to have to compensate for this. He is still fairly decent at doing a marking job on an opposition player but that's your lot really.

A) you previously got annoyed by someone using stats.

B) Coleman runs forward aimlessly when he does go and no longer has the dynamism to do that and contribute adequately defensively.

Also, Coleman's defensive skills have always been poor - he lacks concentration, is too short and doesn't use his body well to compensate for aerial duels and has very poor positioning and lacks the pace he used to have to compensate for this. He is still fairly decent at doing a marking job on an opposition player but that's your lot really.
Yeah, he's been rubbish hasn't he?

FFS, what a palaver this ^^^ is.

I honestly think Coleman will do better with Coady rather than Keane beside him. He's still got a great performance in him. Less likely to see a last ditch toe in like Patterson did for Cornet and it's just that extra bit of athleticism Patterson brings we may miss. Coleman is still a very decent back up, but we definitely need more back up than starter from him. Bit like Begovic for Pickford, not stressed by him standing in, just want that extra.

Wow all these flaws and still rack up over 300 premier league appearances must be a farmers league.

I mean, surely last season proves the bold is a complete lie.

I honestly think Coleman will do better with Coady rather than Keane beside him. He's still got a great performance in him. Less likely to see a last ditch toe in like Patterson did for Cornet and it's just that extra bit of athleticism Patterson brings we may miss. Coleman is still a very decent back up, but we definitely need more back up than starter from him. Bit like Begovic for Pickford, not stressed by him standing in, just want that extra.
Yes it’s not ideal Patterson was finding his feet and growing in confidence each week Coleman’s reasonable cover still miles ahead of Kenny and he was getting a game at left back we look a totally different side to that now and with issues around Coleman addressed I’m confident he will do a job for us for however many games it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.