2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we will struggle for goals from central midfield until we see maybe Garner and Onana fully integrated into the side. Iwobi's through ball to Maupay was brilliant but I dont see those 3 that started yesterday providing a lot of goals themselves.

Gonna be so important Grey and Gordon chip in with close to double figures themselves.

All in all pretty happy with how we're progressing at the moment.

Theres not many players i would swap for ours plus i think Moyes is a proper crab.

I think we will not because were great but because i think they're bang average barring Rice

As stated, they’ve finished 6th and 7th in the past two seasons so the evidence points to them being far better than us.

I think we will struggle for goals from central midfield until we see maybe Garner and Onana fully integrated into the side. Iwobi's through ball to Maupay was brilliant but I dont see those 3 that started yesterday providing a lot of goals themselves.

Gonna be so important Grey and Gordon chip in with close to double figures themselves.

All in all pretty happy with how we're progressing at the moment.

Agree but think it always should be on the forwards to step up since that’s their entire job role. Them lot across the park did very well with a team of midfielders who don’t slot.

Is it merely coincidence we reverted to a back four after that thread was posted?

I`m not really sure, that Frank sits in his office and Finch Farm and thinks, " I know, I`ll have a look at GOT and see what coaching, team formation and tactical masterclass, that Dave, 59, from Wigan, is advocating today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.