Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't read it yet but just got an alert from The Athletic for an article with the headline "Is football overthinking?".

The FA have seriously messed this up I think- I thought that with the circumstances they would be pretty much above criticism but it doesn't seem to be such an offensive thing to question it as I'd expected

I haven't read it yet but just got an alert from The Athletic for an article with the headline "Is football overthinking?".

The FA have seriously messed this up I think- I thought that with the circumstances they would be pretty much above criticism but it doesn't seem to be such an offensive thing to question it as I'd expected
Sports made the decision they thought was right in the circumstances. I dont think there's a wrong or right and they were going to get criticised whatever they decided. They couldn't win on this one

I just watched the start of the cricket and they handled the situation very well

Status
Not open for further replies.