SCRAP VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warnock did also say Coady’s goal should have stood, as it came off Milner last and that Milner intended to play the ball, where as Gallagher tried to argue that Milner was blocking it and that is not intentionally playing the ball!
Think I’m with Warnock on this one!
Dermatitis Gallagher ruined a perfectly good asshole as soon as they gave him teeth.

His cringeworthy excuses are so, well, cringeworthy that I see no possible reason why his opinion is asked for. in this instance, it wouldn't have mattered one iota if Milner had been trying to tuck the ball up his doughnut because he actually DID TOUCH IT. End of.

The thing is, football is shot. Those who can't play the game are dictating to those who can. Ensure fair play (pause for laughter) is a must, but to keep altering rules to take the game from its fairly simplistic origins is tinkering for tinkering's sake. This ensures the power remains with the 'suits'

Dermatitis Gallagher ruined a perfectly good asshole as soon as they gave him teeth.

His cringeworthy excuses are so, well, cringeworthy that I see no possible reason why his opinion is asked for. in this instance, it wouldn't have mattered one iota if Milner had been trying to tuck the ball up his doughnut because he actually DID TOUCH IT. End of.

The thing is, football is shot. Those who can't play the game are dictating to those who can. Ensure fair play (pause for laughter) is a must, but to keep altering rules to take the game from its fairly simplistic origins is tinkering for tinkering's sake. This ensures the power remains with the 'suits'
???????

I want to know the process through which the offside lines are drawn because some of them have looked bonkers this year. They drew the line down from about Gray's wrist for some reason.
It goes where the VAR ref says, and that decision is driven by their advanced stats model of how a goal for/against affects future ratings, and therefore revenues.

Warnock did also say Coady’s goal should have stood, as it came off Milner last and that Milner intended to play the ball, where as Gallagher tried to argue that Milner was blocking it and that is not intentionally playing the ball!
Think I’m with Warnock on this one!
Warnock has a point. If Milner was making an attempt to put the ball out for a corner kick or block that the cross, surely that is a legimate attempt to play the ball. It’s not like he’s just stood there and the ball has inadvertently hit him.
Gallagher towed the line it was offside as it suits the agenda of not criticising the RS or going against decisions that are obviously made in their favour.

Gallagher must be bent. No way you're going to tell me our goal was off side. It is miniscule. There is no way you can tell us that VD should not be sent off it was worse that Allan's at Newcastle and he (Gallagher) saying it should be a red. Allan should not have been red carded. There is corruption here.

Gallagher must be bent. No way you're going to tell me our goal was off side. It is miniscule. There is no way you can tell us that VD should not be sent off it was worse that Allan's at Newcastle and he (Gallagher) saying it should be a red. Allan should not have been red carded. There is corruption here.
He’s just a terrible Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.