SCRAP VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear and obvious?

It took them 5 minutes to find something wrong.
The players should just walk off. It's a disgrace.

But why would Leicester players walk off, their fans celebrated like they scored a goal when it was ruled out just like the rs did.

They have to remove clear and obvious from the criteria, that call was wrong and the point shouldn't be to decide how wrong. It's how you get VVD not getting red, because the VAR decided it wasn't wrong enough.

The way to fix this is make it challenge based. Each team gets to challenge one call and keeps it if they're right. At least then it is strategy and it isn't going to come in on every little thing.

But it still only works if the reviews are always honest.
I hate the current var system and would happy to scrap it.

But the only way it can even kind of work is through challenges. That way the var must look at an incident when requested and can't pick and choose

I hate the current var system and would happy to scrap it.

But the only way it can even kind of work is through challenges. That way the var must look at an incident when requested and can't pick and choose
Exactly. It sounds weird but it makes it a fair contest when you do it that way. Out of challenges? Should've managed it better. It works in several other sports.

It’s intervening way more than it should, to the point where it’s becoming the main talking point in nearly every game.

“Clear and obvious” it was sold on. When it’s taking 5 minutes to come to any conclusion, I think we’ve far passed clear and obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.