SCRAP VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take the goal being ruled out, although no doubt it would have stood at the other end.

But the Van Dijk “tackle” - that’s as clear a red as it gets. Did VAR even bother?

Absolutey useless, real shame as it could be a great tool, but it’s been brought in for no other reason than to favour the Premier League “business” and the so called top teams.

The whole line thing should be scrapped. Unless you have cameras running the length of the touchlines, and some technology to understand the millisecond a ball left a boot, then it should be gone.

VAR should
1). check to see whether a player is CLEARLY offside, i.e no lines needed
2). Go with decision of the official, who should give the benefit to the attacker.

7CD8383B-1BBB-4514-8D38-A38ABC108828.jpeg

Not worthy of a review though lads

I can take the goal being ruled out, although no doubt it would have stood at the other end.

But the Van Dijk “tackle” - that’s as clear a red as it gets. Did VAR even bother?

Absolutey useless, real shame as it could be a great tool, but it’s been brought in for no other reason than to favour the Premier League “business” and the so called top teams.
10000000%

fans voting with their feet and grounds being empty until VAR is binned seems the only way to get this done.

the media don`t make a stink unless its the Sky6 on the receiving end of a dodgy call
Scrapping it won't make an ounce of difference, it will just go back to the bent refs, allowing decisions, favouring the 'righteous', its happened ever since I started watching football!

Status
Not open for further replies.