2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Patterson does that resembles Coleman is that drop of the shoulder turn and explodes forward. Coleman obviosuly got that from his Gaelic football days but Patterson does it so well too.

The young lad has so much potential. Still raw but i think we have an amazing prospect on our hands and a great model for him in Seamus to learn from.

I hope so. But let's wait until he's played more than 6 games for the club to start calling someone a "great"!!!!!
Yeah he was crap today, hate it when 20 year old players play well in the Derby.

No ones calling him a great, people are saying he's been playing great, which is exactly what Coleman hasn't been doing in a few years.

Yeah he was crap today, hate it when 20 year old players play well in the Derby.

No ones calling him a great, people are saying he's been playing great, which is exactly what Coleman hasn't been doing in a few years.

As I said: you need to learn to appreciate a player who has been our best RB for a good decade or so and has handed his all in for this club. If Patterson does a third of what Coleman's done then he'll have had a good career here.

Now dry your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.