Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally not surprised if they're looking for firepower elsewhere and stick with Dom, Maupes, and Dom.

That Chicky lad looks good.

Always said we're not gonna be paying £20-30mill for another striker with Dom still here regardless of injury record
Chicky?
Garner was Quality at Forrest last year, if he can bring back that form he'll be a real asset in you're midfield with Gueye and Onana, all of a sudden it's a seriously decent midfield you have.

Fair play! What more you still looking for? Another striker?
forest have signed every but him? Got to question why?

Chicky

forest have signed every but him? Got to question why?
Maybe he thought he'd get more game time at UTD with the dross they had before Casemiro - He's better then Mc'tominay and Fred, it's quite interesting forest never went back in for him really, 19 signings not one is garner haha.

Don't think Forest have kept any of their starting XI from last year have they?
Makes me wonder what they did do with their squad from last seasonas they have brought in a ludicrous number of new signings!

I'm Genuinely excited for Douglas Luiz, I think Arteta could transform him into a beast of a player, hope we can convince Villa to let him go, if not we're kind of screwed for depth.
Agree. Very much an Arteta type player and in reality he's too good for Villa. He would be an excellent signing for you.

Garner was Quality at Forrest last year, if he can bring back that form he'll be a real asset in you're midfield with Gueye and Onana, all of a sudden it's a seriously decent midfield you have.

Fair play! What more you still looking for? Another striker?
wow, THE MOST POSITIVE POST i HAVE READ ON HERE IN YEARS AND ITS NOT EVEN FROM A BLUE. fAIR PLAY MATE

Stupid caps

Don't think Forest have kept any of their starting XI from last year have they?
Makes me wonder what they did di with their squad from last seasonas they have brought in a ludicrous number of new signings!
Have to feel for the Squad that got them promoted, when you see all these players coming in, some on big wages - Henderson / Lingard.

Must be a kick in the teeth, but should expect it really, if you don't spend as a newly promoted club, ur going back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.