Time wasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team does it and it’s annoying just like the 20+ yards players take on throwings..

You can’t decide to import a new rule about time wasting and then allow 2 extra subs and water breaks

Loads of team do it against us, and it is annoying.

But like many aspects of the dark arts - time wasting, diving etc - we seem especially bad at it, and inevitably get called out, yellow carded and then subject to disproportionate media focus on how terrible we are.

Weve needed to embrace the dark arts for about a decade now. Glad we’re catching up.

More gamesmanship, diving, all the snide please

Marked for when Salah dives for a pen on Saturday and everyone on here loses their minds at such a horrible cheat.

This, everyone moaning about us doing it on Internet this morning
But did they mean about it when England women did it in their euro final? No they were Lionesses, we are Everton.

I know why they did it, I could understand it, .but it was embarrassing to watch and detracted from the achievement. I watch sport and like to see sportsmanship.

But did they mean about it when England women did it in their euro final? No they were Lionesses, we are Everton.

I know why they did it, I could understand it, .but it was embarrassing to watch and detracted from the achievement. I watch sport and like to see sportsmanship.

You monster!!!!

Pickford walks a fine line between being good at it and very annoying at it.

What i dont like about it is its a small club tactic
Not sure I agree with this. Surely every team in world football does it? Even prime Barca and Madrid players went down like they've been shot in big games to waste time

Agree with the Pickford though, at times it's brilliant.. other times is just plain daft ie the derby last year. right got trolled by Alisson for it

Leeds...Leeds ffs...lecturing  anybody on Ungentlemanly Conduct is supreme pot kettle irony

1627473869.jpg

Yes that Leeds, dirty, dirty Leeds.

CU, ya snidey wee German bight.

Edit; *taps nose, just wind it back a tad lads, no need to play the full on kopite

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.