Will Lampard be sacked before the World Cup?

Will Frank Lampard be sacked before the World Cup

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop these crazy wind up threads, we all knew we would have a few months of transitioning whilst we rebuild a terrible squad. Thought a point yesterday was OK in the context of form. Yeah we will probably struggle Tues and the Derby but once we get going hopefully we will be OK. It's not like someone else is going to take over and make us much better. Far to many people on here with nothing else to do with there lives but get some perverse happiness from relentless negative spin (and been guilty of it myself). Pack it in and back your club or just follow the RS and enjoy your celebrity fake joy success until that implodes on the horrible nut jobs and they go into free fall. Supporting your club is not all about success, at least we have something in the making with Frank we can try and get behind.
We are witnessing a curious but potentially dangerous coalescence of various groups from embittered Benitez followers to entitled and impatient serial sackers , all topped off by mischief makers and lovers of chaos.

I would consider a consultant/advisor call it to whatever you want, but someone who can challenge Frank, someone to coach the coach. Acknowledge that he might need help, that he doesn't know all the answers, someone he can honestly ask the question, what do you think? Or how did you do it? etc, someone that Frank can respect and want to talk to.
Perhaps they could bring in Dennis Wise.

Im just really down on the team atm.

I look at our fixtures and honestly, I dont see where the points are coming from.

Zero creativity, players getting injured every game, no Striker, yes I know we got Maupy now, players making silly mistakes.

Theres a LOT to dislike for me.

Oh deffo mate. Over half a billion pound spent and we nearly go down last season. Then you think things couldn't get any worse this season only to see us look like relegation candidates again is an absolute joke.

Ffs … no

we need stability and a few decent transfer windows

Needing a “few decent transfer windows” and actually getting them is a a bit of a stretch under this regime.

Re Frank’s position….as with any manager, it will depend entirely on results.

I fully expect us to be rock bottom after we go to Arsenal.

If we are still there two months later and especially if a gap is developing between us and safety then yes, he will be fired.

I hope this isn’t the case as I really like Frank and I hope he can reverse this early season decline.

keep the poll to yourself
Matty I totally get that sacking a manager should be the last thing we should want to do. But are you not concerned that we are looking a very poor outfit. And the formation that Frank is playing is contributing to that.

The defence was supposed to be sorted with coady and tarkowski but yesterday in reality Brentford should have had 4 or 5 if they could finish.

What happens when the players start losing faith in what the manager is doing? Because they are playing for him at the moment and picking up very few points and likely not going to get many more in the next 3 games. When heads drop things will get even worse.

Do we really think someone like Maupay is going to change things that much. If he played yesterday I Don't expect there would be too much difference in the way we were so easy to create chances against.

The bookies odds think he will be.

Personally, i think no.
Will he?
Should he??

lorra lorra games to play yet.

Ask me again after Bommy Night, it'll be obvious either way by then.

World Cup starts 26th(?) November - we may need a December / Before Christmas option

Matty I totally get that sacking a manager should be the last thing we should want to do. But are you not concerned that we are looking a very poor outfit. And the formation that Frank is playing is contributing to that.

The defence was supposed to be sorted with coady and tarkowski but yesterday in reality Brentford should have had 4 or 5 if they could finish.

What happens when the players start losing faith in what the manager is doing? Because they are playing for him at the moment and picking up very few points and likely not going to get many more in the next 3 games. When heads drop things will get even worse.

Do we really think someone like Maupay is going to change things that much. If he played yesterday I Don't expect there would be too much difference in the way we were so easy to create chances against.

not one bit a season a long

Status
Not open for further replies.