Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fair to say that we’ve budgeted for Dele as if he played every game, so shifting him and paying half his wages is worth £20m + 50k a week saved for this next year’s accounts.

It’s hard to see Gordon staying now, so that’s £70m in/better off between him and Dele. A huge financial reset.

If there’s any truth in the paper talk that we want £50m guaranteed + one of Broja/Gallagher on loan for Gordon, it would be the sale of the summer.

I can genuinely see our business looking like this now, with us making clear profit on the remaining transfers..

In:
  • Gueye £5m
  • Garner £14m
  • Kudus / Gallagher (loan)
  • Gakpo (PSV out of champions league, Utd interest cooled) £35m
  • Broja (loan) / Joao Pedro £20m
Out:
  • Gordon £50m
  • Allan £5m
  • Gomes (loan)
  • Dele (loan saving us £20m+)
  • Gbamin (loan)
  • Rondon (cannoned to the moon)

Despite making profit and saving on wages with that business, our team would be competitive and full of potential.

It’s fair to say that we’ve budgeted for Dele as if he played every game, so shifting him and paying half his wages is worth £20m + 50k a week saved for this next year’s accounts.

It’s hard to see Gordon staying now, so that’s £70m in/better off between him and Dele. A huge financial reset.

If there’s any truth in the paper talk that we want £50m guaranteed + one of Broja/Gallagher on loan for Gordon, it would be the sale of the summer.

I can genuinely see our business looking like this now, with us making clear profit on the remaining transfers..

In:
  • Gueye £5m
  • Garner £14m
Out:
  • Gordon £50m
  • Allan £5m
  • Gomes (loan)
  • Gbamin (loan)

Despite making profit and saving on wages with that business, our team would be competitive and full of potential.
Wow I’ll have a pint of what you’re drinking mate!

Based on current rumours and assuming we sell Gordon I suspect we will end up with Garner, Pedro, Diaz and Gueye.
And that would class as a very very decent window.
Defense and central mid massive upgrade, Pedro will want to follow in big brother Richys footsteps, and Diaz plays if/when Dom breaks down.
When Dom then wants to leave come next summer we have the money to again spend, but instead of having fat slug Rondon as back up we'll have a young strikeforce with 12 months experience playing together.

In:
  • Gueye £5m
  • Garner £14m
Out:
  • Gordon £50m
  • Allan £5m
  • Gomes (loan)
  • Gbamin (loan)

Who knows what we budgeted for. Maybe we planned to move him on. I guess we'll never know

In:
  • Gueye £5m
  • Garner £14m
Out:
  • Gordon £50m
  • Allan £5m
  • Gomes (loan)
  • Gbamin (loan)

If you get 20% of the above done you'll be lucky...this is not FM...

Status
Not open for further replies.