2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm already trying to work out who could come in here and work with this and get us safe. THAT is how sure I am that Lampard wont be here that much longer.

I hope I'm wrong on that and those 'kin beauts at the club sort out players for him, I really do. But I cant see it. There'll be a parting of the ways before long and then we're looking at:

Brodgers
Rooney
Bielsa
They always blame the manager for any of their own mismanagement, so I can see him being fired if he isn't backed. But hiring and firing will see us continue to circle the drain.

That's fine big man, he'll still be here by the World Cup break at the very least
I hope so mate. I honestly want this to work out for Lampard. I'm unsure of what he can do as a manager, tbh, but he does deserve a chance to get it right here....but he wont be given that chance.

Being forced to sell his best two players in order to get a load of tat in. I dont think that's going to solve anything.

I hope so mate. I honestly want this to work out for Lampard. I'm unsure of what he can do as a manager, tbh, but he does deserve a chance to get it right here....but he wont be given that chance.

Being forced to sell his best two players in order to get a load of tat in. I dont think that's going to solve anything.

We won't sell Gordon mate.

Also think we'll get in at least 3/4 more before the deadline.

The only people who will come will be those interested in the cash. There is a squad of ex-managers buying whole housing estates on the back of what we've paid them off with. If someone could total up what we've had to pay out to remove staff (that's aside from players) since 2016 it would make sad reading.

Honestly, I'm already trying to work out who could come in here and work with this and get us safe. THAT is how sure I am that Lampard wont be here that much longer.

I hope I'm wrong on that and those 'kin beauts at the club sort out players for him, I really do. But I cant see it. There'll be a parting of the ways before long and then we're looking at:

Brodgers
Rooney
Bielsa
You’ve missed off your favourite cone carrying pigeon whisperer. He’ll get offered substantially more to come back and save us by Bill than he would have done to just move to the office next door had he stayed. He’d be desperate and romantic enough to take it too, regardless of how bleak the situation.

I loved Dunc in his shirt swinging hay day. But I’d finally stop dragging my arse and my lad to Goodison if it came to that.

Doesn't matter which manager is in charge, if you don't spend after a relgatation battle and sell your best goal scorer, then we are screwed. We are getting relegated with this squad. It's not good enough

Of course. But they'll always think: "wtf is he moaning for. Get on the blower to Brendan and Wayne".
Big dunc has not got a job yet, maybe an astute stepping aside while current pantomime concludes. Can just imagine you on this appointment. Would be Kenwright finest production.

With a 4-3-3 we get runners from midfield, something we saw that was affective v Villa in the last 10 mins, with a 2 we cant risk emptying midfield completely.

You can say Coady and Tarkowski would be a disaster but the 5 at the back doesn`t suit Mykolenko or Tarkowski who played a deep low block back 4 at Burnley for 6 years.
I just think every time Lampard has played a 433 he's tried to push us high, apart from v United, when we had Delph as the 6. If he does that again, then we need a 6, which we don't have...

Status
Not open for further replies.