2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a centre half who can't play in 4, sacrifices the left back who can't play in a 5.
5 at the back mean we sacrifice a midfielder and we don't have the midfield to be able to control with 2 in there.
Meanwhile he plays a waif of a winger up front
When he does play a striker, he benches the 1 player who crosses to a target man then brings him on and bizarrely takes the target man off.
How has this guy got so much support
Said target man has zero fitness levels, was way off the box anytime Gordon and Gray got near it and the one chance he had he somehow dragged a yard wide of the goal

Nah, not the sort for me Dave, he would have done it last season if he was. He’ll be as determined as anyone not to have a repeat of last year
Last season he couldn't walk out. He'd never have got another PL job.

Now he could, with his head held high after helping save the club and then having his board of directors and owner handcuff him in the transfer window.

I'd say about 2 weeks after the window closes if Everton are rooted at or near the bottom either he'll walk or that board will push the panic button. One of those two.

At this rate I cant see Lampard lasting until the autumn. He looks irritated and disillusioned.

Signed a centre half who can't play in 4, sacrifices the left back who can't play in a 5.
5 at the back mean we sacrifice a midfielder and we don't have the midfield to be able to control with 2 in there.
When he does play a striker, he benches the 1 player who crosses to a target man then brings him on and bizarrely takes the target man off.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now he could, with his head held high after helping save the club and then having his board of directors and owner handcuff him in the transfer window.

I'd say about 2 weeks fter the window closes if Eveerton are rooted at or near the bottom either he'll walk or that board will push the panic button. One of those two.

At this rate I cant see Lampard lasting until the autumn. He looks irritated and disillusioned.
If he has to go because of the board, then there can’t be any excuse not to protest and get them gone

p04chzvm.jpg

"I will keep Anthony Gordon"

He won't be walking, any talk of that is just very very silly.

As much as we've taken to him, he wouldn't get another Premier League job currently or in six months. He won't want to be taking another break.

I'd say about 2 weeks after the window closes if Everton are rooted at or near the bottom either he'll walk or that board will push the panic button. One of those two.

He won't walk he walks now he will only get a lesser job and wouldn't you look pissed off if you were a manager who hadn't been backed with reinforcements in the forward areas ? Goals win games.

Honestly, I'm already trying to work out who could come in here and work with this and get us safe. THAT is how sure I am that Lampard wont be here that much longer.

I hope I'm wrong on that and those 'kin beauts at the club sort out players for him, I really do. But I cant see it. There'll be a parting of the ways before long and then we're looking at:

Brodgers
Rooney
Bielsa

That target man isn't getting on the end of much. He kept us up last season and needs reinforcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.