#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
This group is clueless and Esk is bordering on obsession. They have failed twice to organise and rally the fan base. Nearly 3 or 4 weeks on from their pathetic turnout at GP they have no plan and no ideas other than their mouth piece spouting daily BS about the board

He grew a social media following on here by making up jarg rumors. "left" here, well he still comes on but gets other people to post on his behalf (weird power play)

Embarasses himself with the "sketch" after the stadium designs where shown, and trying to out ITK el bobble (who won't even stay in the same twitter space as him any more)

Demands Moshiri speaks to HIM directly. Also, asked why the club didn't consult HIM about the third kits badge. Entitled maniac.

I don’t think it’s self promoting to be honest mate. For all his intelligence and you’re right he is a smart guy, I don’t see a big ego there unlike some I see, read and hear from who’s egos are borderline repulsive at times.

When it’s all said and done, regardless of any individual, look at Everton objectively, take the emotion out of it, it’s all there isn’t it.

His "everton" website is literally his name haha

He grew a social media following on here by making up jarg rumors. "left" here, well he still comes on but gets other people to post on his behalf (weird power play)

Embarasses himself with the "sketch" after the stadium designs where shown, and trying to out ITK el bobble (who won't even stay in the same twitter space as him any more)

Demands Moshiri speaks to HIM directly. Also, asked why the club didn't consult HIM about the third kits badge. Entitled maniac.

Last 2 especially are cringe worthy embarrassing. I dunno who the hell this guy thinks he is

No idea why this lot have been so quiet. That board are vulnerable right now.

They seem to organise protests when it's ill advised to do so, then fail to orgainsie one when it's required.

This group continually fail to catch the mood.

Maybe they broadly agree with the sell-to-buy / sell-not-to-buy strategy.

?‍♂️

No idea why this lot have been so quiet. That board are vulnerable right now.

They seem to organise protests when it's ill advised to do so, then fail to orgainsie one when it's required.

This group continually fail to catch the mood.

Maybe they broadly agree with the sell-to-buy / sell-not-to-buy strategy.

?‍♂️
We're can they protest? Because to even think about doing one on match day right now would be ludicrous

We're can they protest? Because to even think about doing one on match day right now would be ludicrous
Outside Bramley Moore, any given day of the week.
If the small union protest can generate the headlines it did then I'm sure a disgruntled section of the fanbase can muster up the same.

Outside Bramley Moore, any given day of the week.
If the small union protest can generate the headlines it did then I'm sure a disgruntled section of the fanbase can muster up the same.
O yeah, as long as the banners arnt red and they don't have that inflatable rat

Status
Not open for further replies.