• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what is causing lads on here ,such issues about this. This is purely brinkmanship from PSG, trying to screw some advantage from us i.e. we will blink first. The deal will go through , as their leverage diminishes as the window closes. The only problem arises if another club comes in that is willing to pay what PSG are demanding.

As I thought, all we wanted to do was loan him this year, PSG tried to get us to pay, and now we dont feel pressured because we got Onana in, so we can wait them out if they want his salary off the books this year.

As I thought, all we wanted to do was loan him this year, PSG tried to get us to pay, and now we dont feel pressured because we got Onana in, so we can wait them out if they want his salary off the books this year.
As Bobble said yesterday it was all agreed 7-10 days ago, just the severance between Idrissa and PSG now suddenly we’re supposed to believe from France that he want’s to leave as a free agent and PSG want a transfer fee when they’ve already agreed one?

I don't get what is causing lads on here ,such issues about this. This is purely brinkmanship from PSG, trying to screw some advantage from us i.e. we will blink first. The deal will go through , as their leverage diminishes as the window closes. The only problem arises if another club comes in that is willing to pay what PSG are demanding.
Mostly agree.

But PSG have made so many players available this summer. They know that they will not get rid of all of them.

Gueye seems to prefer to stay in Paris. Wijnaldum is sent to Roma on loan, Paredes seems to end up at Juventus and Herrera is expected to sign for Athletic Bilbao. Three midfielders out the door can mean a change of heart. Especially if the club does not save money by selling Gueye to Everton. I am sure he can do a job as squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.