Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally we'd get another FOUR in - Gana, two x Forward and some creativity also either centrally or wide. Some forget just how broken this squad is from top to bottom + Richy gone and DCL turning into Darren Anderton. It's not happening though.

I would be happy to bring Gilmour in on loan still. But don't see that + Gana + two more.

Think it's imperative we get two forwards in. One looks like Guirassy which doesn't inspire greatly and is a punt.

I'd like any other to be a bit more PL ready so Broja the obvious option but failing that if we're talking to Chelsea, Batshuayi to me is still a decent option. I don't see many others likely to make a World Cup squad for an elite nation such as Belgium going spare. He is not a first choice option but not a donkey either, in our predicament.

We won't have cash for Terrier and don't know why they don't seem interested in Moussa Dembele.

Last edited:
Why do I see people speculating about us getting Pulisic and Gallagher when there’s been no reported connections whatsoever? If you’re going to fantasize about an unwanted Chelsea player coming in out of the blue, it should be Hudson-Odoi.
Also if we don’t get Gueye maybe Ampadu on loan could be an alternative.

Ideally we'd get another FOUR in - Gana, two x Forward and some creativity also either centrally or wide. Some forget just how broken this squad is from top to bottom + Richy gone and DCL turning into Darren Anderton. It's not happening though.

I would be happy to bring Gilmour in in loan still. But don't see that + Gana + two more.

Think it's imperative we get two forwards in. One looks like Guirassy which doesn't inspire greatly and is a punt.

I'd like any other to be a bit more PL ready so Broja the obvious option but failing that if we're talking to Chelsea, Batshuayi to me is still a decent option. I don't see many others likely to make a World Cup squad for an elite nation such as Belgium going spare. He is not a first choice option but not a donkey either, in our predicament.

We won't have cash for Terrier and don't know why they don't seem interested in Moussa Dembele.

One main striker and a wide forward with creativity and goal threat (goodluck finding that) to go with the Gana signing. Gilmour can do one. We are in a relegation fight which is no environment for him to prosper

I would be happy to bring Gilmour in on loan still. But don't see that + Gana + two more.

batshuayi not a donkey??

batshuayi not a donkey??
Unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat with a Lukaku type loan mate, then no he isn't.

Relative to all of the unknowns we've been linked with last week, his goals record is decent given he's used sparingly. Never claim that he'd be ideal but would have been happy to bring him off the bench yesterday most definitely.

I'd take Batshuayi on a two year deal for a nominal fee - I don't think we can afford to loan him as we need that loan spot for another from Chelsea if they become available.

It's give us at least one striker who a. Can score and b. Isn't slow.

Is he ideal - nope but we need to be bringing in two strikers and this lad is easily gettable quickly as Chelsea want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.