Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobble is just very quick at copying the work of journos. His most notable exclusives are on injuries only - clearly has a source in the treatment room.

DON'T DARE COME AT ME IF YOU WORSHIP HIM YOU TROUGH-SNIFFING HOG
He has links to the head of finance allegedly

Apologies for the source if it’s [Poor language removed]

Tier 2 Known to have current sources, but are still fallible and just short of being considered an authority on rumour discussions. However, multiple individuals or sources from this tier reporting the same rumour may indicate a strong possibility of truth to the rumour.

Apologies for the source if it’s [Poor language removed]

Tier 2 Known to have current sources, but are still fallible and just short of being considered an authority on rumour discussions. However, multiple individuals or sources from this tier reporting the same rumour may indicate a strong possibility of truth to the rumour.
Yeah I think of Lequipe as an okayish aggregator but unlikely to be breaking anything. For reference, one of their articles earlier today said that PSG is after Rashford, which seems like speculation and unlikely to me. So must be taken with a grain of salt.

Fairly sure we still have Gilmour on a list, of course Gana and Camara would be preferred, but I think hes on there somewhere.
Think Lampard would love Gilmour mate, but think atm there's higher priorities for him, still wouldn't surprise me if he came in all step on but doubt we'll use the loan spot on him so cones down to how much they'd want and if they're flexible on payments

taking Adams on loan for him to be pushing DCL, when fit, for his starting place, would provide healthy competition. He always gives his all in matches, can play as a two and knows how to press coming from that soton side. Wouldn't FL prefer us to be pressing from the front in matches?
I don’t see Adams as a replacement for DCL but he could do a job as second striker if we play 352 or 442. He could have the same role as Steven Naismith had with Lukaku back in the days.

Guirassy does seem to be featuring prominently as an option. Almost certainly going with Kalimuendo joining PSG.

If we are signing two forwards I'd be happier getting this guy on loan. But if he joins and we get someone like Broja on loan, then overall it's a very decent outcome.

I guess no chance of Mauro Icardi on loan but we did get James here. This club can still put rabbits from hats.

Guirassy does seem to be featuring prominently as an option. Almost certainly going with Kalimuendo joining PSG.

If we are signing two forwards I'd be happier getting this guy on loan. But if he joins and we get someone like Broja on loan, then overall it's a very decent outcome.

I guess no chance of Mauro Icardi on loan but we did get James here. This club can still put rabbits from hats.
It terrifies me how disinterested Icardi would be here.

…bit of Giroud about him.
Lefties tend to look skilful. Decent scoring record, 6ft 6in and 28 years of age.

Wolves linked in recent days, apparently £10m bid rejected.
If you were a centre half he would be your worst nightmare,he looks like he has escaped from death row.And a face only a mother could love,if you look at the clips on the video defenders spent more time running away from him than tackling him,he gets my thumbs up and would love to see him in a Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.