Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the hundred or so names mentioned the last week or so, this is the one that excites me least. Welcome to Everton.
Stats are generally nonsense of course but I’m fairly sure I seen something about him this week that put him as one of the most statistically efficient forwards in Europe in regards to the goals he gets from the chances made for him. Up there with Lewandowski or something, I’m not joking.

Again I think a lot of that stuff is nonsense but there’s probably some measure of truth in between it being 0% accurate and 100% accurate.

Adams and Batshuayi are more attractive acquisitions?
Neither of those excite me much but I they don't overtly worry me. Guirassy I have concerns. He didn't play a full 90 minutes in the league all season, why? Not good enough? Not fit enough? He scored 9 league goals, but 7 of those came across three home trouncings of the 15th, 19th and 20th best teams in the league. Is he just a flat track bully? Maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised and he's actually great, but I would be surprised.

So from my brief research that Serhou Guirassy scored 9 league goals in 11 games worth of minutes last season.

Would make sense once Dom is back because is used to being an impact sub off the bench.

Just bellow Dwight York I reckon :oops:

The only thing Dwight could offer that girl more than me is a lot more money (probably about £39,790 pw at the time) and probably had more endurance by maybe a minute or so. But I bet he couldn't build a joint as good as me, or make a good cup of tea.

Yep, I'm glad I swerved Katie Price as she just would have ruined my mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.