2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said @Esk

The club are sleepwalking the fans over the cliff with this badge shift.

It's demolition of our heritage by stealth.
I'm not normally that bothered by in the kits, I don't buy them and I dpnt think that our on field performance is linked to the poor/good design of the kit.

However, it feels like the club are actively trying to destroy our badge. Linked to the motto perhaps?

I'm not normally that bothered by in the kits, I don't buy them and I dpnt think that our on field performance is linked to the poor/good design of the kit.

However, it feels like the club are actively trying to destroy our badge. Linked to the motto perhaps?
Said this a week or so ago...

They’re not trying to destroy anything ffs, it’s just trying to be a bit more modern as a one off, they still have the crest on the GK, the home and away

Honestly the carry on over it is way over the top

People moan that we are not fit to have the motto, it is removed from a third kit and guess what, they moan like hell.

Personally I prefer a modern image, nothing says we are stuck in the past more than an outdated logo and a Latin motto.

They've got the colour right.

Lemon should always be a change Everton kit. And like a lot of Everton third kits, that'll be used more than the so called away kit.
It won’t, at most it’ll be used Saturday and West Ham, maybe Brighton but Leicester and Chelsea it’ll be the pink away

Splash_Page.png

Loving the kit launch for this image alone.

It's going to boil some already high blood pressure blood.

They've got the colour right.

Lemon should always be a change Everton kit. And like a lot of Everton third kits, that'll be used more than the so called away kit.
Dave, that’s not how third kits work. It can only be used if there’s a clash between the Blue and Pink kits with the opposition.

So on Saturday it maybe be used if they deem a clash with them having “blue arms”

People moan that we are not fit to have the motto, it is removed from a third kit and guess what, they moan like hell.

Personally I prefer a modern image, nothing says we are stuck in the past more than an outdated logo and a Latin motto.

Nil satis nisi quarela

They’re not trying to destroy anything ffs, it’s just trying to be a bit more modern as a one off, they still have the crest on the GK, the home and away

Honestly the carry on over it is way over the top
This is great content for the latest thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.