• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The daily mail are not exactly the most reliable source. Until there is a report from someone more reputable this is still on i would say.

Still think he will join.
I hope not. I know I’m in the minority but this never felt right to me. He was excellent, we all know that but that was three years ago. He was also very good in his first year at PSG, but his performances dipped and have regressed so much over the last 12 months to the point they want rid and told him to train with the under 21’s. It’s just another one of those Rooney moments, and anyone thinking he’s just gonna rock back up here and pick up where he left off would be in for a big disappointment.

The daily mail are not exactly the most reliable source. Until there is a report from someone more reputable this is still on i would say.
Oh yes.
I hope not. I know I’m in the minority but this never felt right to me. He was excellent, we all know that but that was three years ago. He was also very good in his first year at PSG, but his performances dipped and have regressed so much over the last 12 months to the point they want rid and told him to train with the under 21’s. It’s just another one of those Rooney moments, and anyone thinking he’s just gonna rock back up here and pick up where he left off would be in for a big disappointment.
Im the same really, would take him, but im not that concerned if it breaks down.

If Bobble (who hasn’t tweeted since the Coady deal was wrapping up), Joyce or Fab pipe up about the hold up with Idrissa then there’ll be more legs in it, at the moment it could be anything at their end rather than it being the club’s fault

Si Jones is a blue and very reliable when it comes to Everton.
That may be true but there has been nothing from the likes of Joyce, Romano or The Bobble who are in my opinion the most reliable out there. If one of them backs it up then fair do's. It will have more substance to it then imo.

Dear Idrissa,
Hurry up and sign !!

Lots of Love,
The Walton Chapter

IMG_20220810_220650.jpg

From what I can gather the issue isn’t with us or what we’ve offered Idrissa, it’s PSG not playing ball over the severance package to allow him to leave
Another way to look at this is that we aren't meeting PSG's valuation, given the cost of the severance package. It's very hard to judge whether or not this is a good decision at our end without being privy to all the numbers. Any of the parties involved could be the 'unreasonable' one, if there even is an unreasonable one.

Status
Not open for further replies.