• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are finally playing hardball, after being on the wrong end of so many deals.

PSG you want him gone? Pay up. If not, you keep him on your books, we're going elsewhere
We have to be prepared to leave the table at times if we want to get the best deals in future. If the player wants more money from PSG before agreeing to join us, then that's his issue but we should move on.

I still think this will happen though. I just hope we don't pay the extra money ourselves

We should be offering him to whoever is interested. Only 1 year left
The way things have gone in the past few years it almost never makes sense for a player to leave with just a year left on his contract. It’s why you see so many free transfers even at top teams these days.

Even if we only got £5m-£10m for Allan now which we’d get more, it’s much more in his best interests to wait it out a year even if it’s spent on the bench for him because in all likelihood he knows he’ll get the most of that transfer fee himself with a massive signing on bonus and in his wages, especially at this stage of his career.

I think this could drag on right until the end of the window, just a case of whether we are willing to wait whilst Gueye and PSG sort out their severance package.

I think if we were flush with cash we'd move on straight away but I'd imagine any remaining money has to now be put on a striking option.

Status
Not open for further replies.