Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

We def need some sort of focal point.

The links seem to be to tall and quite powerful strikers. A lot of links to French based players. Looks like something is going to happen soon.

Havent seen a lot but I think he could play number 9 on his lonesome.

And whats the mainland?

Maybe he is to be signed to play Richys position as a wide player supporting DCL in attack with a cheaper back up CF signed to play up top in DCLs abscence / to rotate.

Broja played his best togger for Saints in a front 2 - when they mixed it up he went a little off the boil.

Maybe he is to be signed to play Richys position as a wide player supporting DCL in attack with a cheaper back up CF signed to play up top in DCLs abscence / to rotate.

Broja played his best togger for Saints in a front 2 - when they mixed it up he went a little off the boil.
As for the characteristics of the young striker, Broja is a 1.91m tall footballer and possesses great physical strength. He is a striker that is about much more than the end product, with an impeccable finishing ability complemented by a willingness to graft for the good of the team's cause and he also does that dirty work that does not always get the recognition it deserves.

Broja is a complete footballer, a striker who does not think only of his sole purpose of scoring but is a footballer who thinks about the good of the team and who fights on every single ball without leaving anything for granted. The young Albanian has in addition to great physicality, also an excellent speed of running and movements. This allows him to be a dangerous striker not only in aerial play thanks to his physicality and height but also in the quick ball on the ground. Broja manages to create numerous scoring chances not only for him but for the team, and he manages to do so both when he is with his back to the goal with the protection of the ball, and in speed.

An attacker with Armando Broja is always excellent to have in your team because it allows you to play in the attacking phase in different ways. When the team is high, Broja's work allows the team to raise the two flanks thanks to his ball protection and then to be very dangerous in the high balls inside the area, however when Southampton is crushed by the opponent it is great to have Broja thanks to his speed. Very often this allows Hasenhüttl's team to play on the counterattack and use all of Armando Broja’s qualities, speed, strength, and great footwork.

There is little doubt about striker Armando Broja, a complete striker who with his young age has a lot of room for improvement. The only doubt remains in the head of Chelsea who will have to decide whether to collect the money for his sale, given that the Blues already have strikers like Werner and Lukaku where more than 160 million euros have been spent, or try to bet on him given its age and quality. The sure thing is that we will see and hear about the young Broja, it will only be a matter of time to see where he will play next season.

I found a scouting report that I think his mum wrote.

Doesnt look that bad, recently.
Always worrying when a player has surgery on something like an ankle then suffers a reoccurance a few years later mate - the two two month long 'fitness' injuries as well seem bizarre and ring alarm bells

As for the characteristics of the young striker, Broja is a 1.91m tall footballer and possesses great physical strength. He is a striker that is about much more than the end product, with an impeccable finishing ability complemented by a willingness to graft for the good of the team's cause and he also does that dirty work that does not always get the recognition it deserves.

Broja is a complete footballer, a striker who does not think only of his sole purpose of scoring but is a footballer who thinks about the good of the team and who fights on every single ball without leaving anything for granted. The young Albanian has in addition to great physicality, also an excellent speed of running and movements. This allows him to be a dangerous striker not only in aerial play thanks to his physicality and height but also in the quick ball on the ground. Broja manages to create numerous scoring chances not only for him but for the team, and he manages to do so both when he is with his back to the goal with the protection of the ball, and in speed.

An attacker with Armando Broja is always excellent to have in your team because it allows you to play in the attacking phase in different ways. When the team is high, Broja's work allows the team to raise the two flanks thanks to his ball protection and then to be very dangerous in the high balls inside the area, however when Southampton is crushed by the opponent it is great to have Broja thanks to his speed. Very often this allows Hasenhüttl's team to play on the counterattack and use all of Armando Broja’s qualities, speed, strength, and great footwork.

There is little doubt about striker Armando Broja, a complete striker who with his young age has a lot of room for improvement. The only doubt remains in the head of Chelsea who will have to decide whether to collect the money for his sale, given that the Blues already have strikers like Werner and Lukaku where more than 160 million euros have been spent, or try to bet on him given its age and quality. The sure thing is that we will see and hear about the young Broja, it will only be a matter of time to see where he will play next season.

I found a scouting report that I think his mum wrote.

I must be missing something given how high he's rated but the 3-4 times I've ever seen him I wondered what the hype was all about

Always worrying when a player has surgery on something like an ankle then suffers a reoccurance a few years later mate - the two two month long 'fitness' injuries as well seem bizarre and ring alarm bells
I mean its not perfect, but looked like he stayed injury free last season, which is promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.