Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the match is a useful tool you can use for analysing matches. Coady looked pretty good using this metric.
Coady was fine.

I stopped watching Wolves because they made my eyes bleed. The last time that happened was with Burnley under Dyche. Before that was Pulis. Where are they now?

Lage will have to adjust or he'll get sacked because he's drug Wolves into the same area.

I'm fairly happy with this. Bit of a weird one how we have managed to get him on loan.

Couldn't care less who he supports, we have had plenty of good players who have supported them as they have who supported us.

I would be even more happier if Mina and Godfrey were not crocked though, we would have had loads of options then.

Coady: is it right to even talk about a back 3/5 given that he plays more of his game in his own 18 yard box than any other defender in the PL?

He's practically a sweeper.

1659971284968.jpeg

And you're obviously a bit of a whopper because "injuries and set pieces" doesn't answer why we were the worst side for errors leading to goals last season and own goals.

As for Wolves horrific defence....they were the 5th best defence in the league last season, 12th the previous, 5th and 6th since they got promoted.

So you're chatting wham that when removing their club captain meant they improved defensively at any stage since they've been in the prem.

But no doubt you'll say it's 1 individual that's the reason why Wolves have a very good defence.
Everton is building a team to stay in the league. Nothing more. So Coady, Tarkowsky is a big improvement on Keane and Holgate aka Laurel and Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.