• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually think the whole thing is no big deal as far as Gueye is concerned.

As others have said, he’s not broadcast homophobia of any sort - and we have no idea what pressure he might be under from forces at home. Just like you wouldn’t expect the average Muscovite to walk down the street in an “F Putin” t-shirt.

Great point.

Just a bit slower with having to sort his visa out from what i can gather. Think it will be announced very soon this.

Why is this on the second page? Is the deal dead or are PSG insisting on a few extra pennies because they are so strapped for cash?
Bloody French clubs. Right up the with Turkish clubs for sheer annoyance when it comes to transfers.

Why is this on the second page? Is the deal dead or are PSG insisting on a few extra pennies because they are so strapped for cash?
Bloody French clubs. Right up the with Turkish clubs for sheer annoyance when it comes to transfers.
Every update still says it’s on but is frustratingly vague about it, it’s been at the “final stages” for what feels like a week. Definitely want him in that midfield against Villa.

When we have a player who we don't want, in the last year of their contract - we can never shift them. We loan them out to see out the end of their contract. Niasse, Mirallas, Tosun, Walcott etc...

Hopefully PSG will just be happy to see him off their books.

If the player wants to come here, I'd rather Everton dig in. We can't go paying a chunk of money for a player, unwanted, in the last year of their contract who'll be 33 next month.

I still think this.

If a free/loan/buttons, great.

If a chunk of cash, swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.