Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a good way of describing it. And with FFP you try and manipulate data as much as possible to think it's ok. I'msure we have thought of something, if there's one thing Moshiri is good at its that.

The main issue, at the start of this summer anyway, was how much funding we had. Since then, Usnamov has had his assets unfrozen in Europe. And thereare suggestions Moshiri has made cash available again. So my theory is, Moshiri is happy to put some cash in again.

so if we didn’t sell richy would of we able to?

I think this is a good way of describing it. And with FFP you try and manipulate data as much as possible to think it's ok. I'msure we have thought of something, if there's one thing Moshiri is good at its that.

The main issue, at the start of this summer anyway, was how much funding we had. Since then, Usnamov has had his assets unfrozen in Europe. And thereare suggestions Moshiri has made cash available again. So my theory is, Moshiri is happy to put some cash in again.
I dont think Usmanov has had his assets unfrozen mate, infact didnt they recently freeze his Sisters accounts?

Nor do I think Mosh has put any cash in, I think its simply we sold Richarlison to fund transfers.

There would still be about 6 goals a season in our entire team with that!
Only so much money to spend.
Only a certain amount of payroll we can afford.
Only a certain number of players we can have in the squad.
Only a certain number of existing players we can shift.

With the improvements in defence and midfield, I suspect DCL will find his form relatively quickly. With a proper focal point for the attack, be it DCL or a new striker, it's not a hugely ambitious target to ask Gray, Gordon and McNeil to get 20 goals between them.

The key now is actually selling a couple of spare parts for cash. If we manage that then we might be able to arrange a loan for another CF/wide forward (I'm assuming we'll definitely bring in one regardless of any sales or lack thereof).

Status
Not open for further replies.