Its all about goals simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy wato

Player Valuation: £50k
In 2019 i told everyone the prem league is all about goals how many you score decides where you finish.
Well now we could be in serious trouble as i dont see many goals in the team if you look at each player and see how many they average per season and it spells trouble.
Just like marcel brands this thelwell guy appears to blank this, well now he needs to react goal scorers with no prem experience is a gamble unless your a bit of a star and they cost big money and the top teams normally eat them up.
Ok looking at last years goalscorers table there are 2 players we probally should of targeted when richie left, and they are dennis (watford) and gallagher (palace) loan from chelsea , 1 got 10 and the other 8 prob would of got them for 50 million and are both still available

Need more goal scoring forwards generally we have relied on one or two for a long time. As much as I hate to say it look at the options the RS have in terms of goal scorers

Have to say, a front 3 of McNeil, Gordon and Gray was never gonna score. I wouldn’t want more than one of those on the pitch at the same time personally.

In 2019 i told everyone the prem league is all about goals how many you score decides where you finish.
Well now we could be in serious trouble as i dont see many goals in the team if you look at each player and see how many they average per season and it spells trouble.
Just like marcel brands this thelwell guy appears to blank this, well now he needs to react goal scorers with no prem experience is a gamble unless your a bit of a star and they cost big money and the top teams normally eat them up.
Ok looking at last years goalscorers table there are 2 players we probally should of targeted when richie left, and they are dennis (watford) and gallagher (palace) loan from chelsea , 1 got 10 and the other 8 prob would of got them for 50 million and are both still available
I've just asked my mum about this and she's no idea who you are and cannot recall this advice.

She reckons you've made it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.