Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re not getting Gallagher, the deal doesn’t make any sense. If they wanted to send him back out on loan they’d have sent him back to Palace not to us. It’s the same with Broja, they’d have sent him to West Ham where he’d have been first choice or else back to Southampton not us where he’s not guaranteed first choice.

Also the fact that they were both given numbers when other players weren’t and then both brought on against us is sign enough. People really need to move on and get them out of their heads as options.
still depend i guess in what Chelsea bring in. They are light up front. And cant see Gallagher get much game time. But you are right guess both will stay for now and be part of the squad

We’re not getting Gallagher, the deal doesn’t make any sense. If they wanted to send him back out on loan they’d have sent him back to Palace not to us. It’s the same with Broja, they’d have sent him to West Ham where he’d have been first choice or else back to Southampton not us where he’s not guaranteed first choice.

Also the fact that they were both given numbers when other players weren’t and then both brought on against us is sign enough. People really need to move on and get them out of their heads as options.

I think Chelsea are still in the market to buy players, so I wouldn't rule out those 2 leaving.

Don't think we'll be after Gallagher though, if there's money going anywhere its towards a striker.

There are 3,000+ professional football teams in the world Dave.

Stick a pin in a map and pick 1.

Put it this way, we aint selling any of them, but I see all 3 going on loan, somewhere.
How many of those 3,000 teams pay a kings ransom in wages to mediocre players?

Status
Not open for further replies.