Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question I look at with both Broja and moreso Gallacher is at their ages would Chelsea buy them as genuine first team players based on their last 1-2 seasons of loans, I just do t think they would which when you're able to spend 300m and attract world class players, means neither and especially so Gallacher given he's 23 soon, are gonna ever really make it there.

Question I look at with both Broja and moreso Gallacher is at their ages would Chelsea buy them as genuine first team players based on their last 1-2 seasons of loans, I just do t think they would which when you're able to spend 300m and attract world class players, means neither and especially so Gallacher given he's 23 soon, are gonna ever really make it there.
Pardon ?

I cant see us bringing in more than Onana and Gana at CM unless we could offload atleast 2 of Allan, Gbamin and Gomes which is unlikely.

Onana
Gana
Iwobi
Doucoure
Davies

Think that'll be our 5 main options at CM this season unless he switched back to 433 then maybe he would try a loan for Gallagher but Coady signing feels to me like we're staying with 343.

I dont think its unlikely at all.

I suspect once Onana and Gana are done all 3 will be moved on before 1st September.

Potentially on loans but I think Big Kev Thelwell will be cautious RE the wage bill which is already very high.

Gallagher would be great though.

Onana + Gallagher 1st choice

Gana + Iwobi 2nd choice

Doucoure + Davies 3rd choice

Would finally have some strength in depth in midfield.

I cant see us bringing in more than Onana and Gana at CM unless we could offload atleast 2 of Allan, Gbamin and Gomes which is unlikely.

Onana
Gana
Iwobi
Doucoure
Davies

Think that'll be our 5 main options at CM this season unless he switched back to 433 then maybe he would try a loan for Gallagher but Coady signing feels to me like we're staying with 343.

I think this season mate Lampard would want to be able to switch between 5-2-3 (3-4-3) and 4-3-3 Coadey is ideal in the 3 at the back - Onana and Gueye will give us the ability to go 4-3-3 in some games too, which a 3 man mid is ideal for Gallacher.

I think he wants to at least have the option of choosing formation rather than having too due to personal available

I do too, fair play if he stays and trusts in his ability to break their starting team, still think he's being niave if he does though as he won't really play much at all. The 60 seconds yesterday was honestly a slap down to him I felt.

He will make the same mistake RLC did. Now nobody is really interested.

As a player you have to be firm

I dont think its unlikely at all.

I suspect once Onana and Gana are done all 3 will be moved on before 1st September.

I'd be more surprised if any of the three are here come the 1st than anything.

Onana, Gueye, Dacoure and Iwobi are all clearly ahead of them and I suspect at least one more cm will arrive before the end of the window

We’re not getting Gallagher, the deal doesn’t make any sense. If they wanted to send him back out on loan they’d have sent him back to Palace not to us. It’s the same with Broja, they’d have sent him to West Ham where he’d have been first choice or else back to Southampton not us where he’s not guaranteed first choice.

Also the fact that they were both given numbers when other players weren’t and then both brought on against us is sign enough. People really need to move on and get them out of their heads as options.

Status
Not open for further replies.