New Everton Stadium Discussion

Taken from another forum.

Ace.

50554951-C2-E2-42-D4-B9-DA-1-AD362-F5-BE0-C.jpg

I have no idea about this sort of stuff. Can anyone who does explain how you make sure nothing goes wrong with these massive builds?

How do you ensure everything is done in the correct order? Do computers work it out or does someone have to make the most meticulous plan in the world? Or do you have multiple people organising different parts and then one person stitches it all together?

Just seems amazing to me that you don't accidentally end up with the toilets buried underground with no access or something.

This is going so quickly...I am wondering if there is any chance that the stadium could be ready before the start of the 24 25 season...the way they are going at it I can see it finish in 12 to 18 months max.

I have no idea about this sort of stuff. Can anyone who does explain how you make sure nothing goes wrong with these massive builds?

How do you ensure everything is done in the correct order? Do computers work it out or does someone have to make the most meticulous plan in the world? Or do you have multiple people organising different parts and then one person stitches it all together?

Just seems amazing to me that you don't accidentally end up with the toilets buried underground with no access or something.

….Programme/Project Management. Plans, milestones, dependencies, risk management, budget profile etc.

There’ll be lots of meetings taking place in those offices.

Tape measure and a spirit level Brown's. All multi million pound builds are designed with these complex tools in mind.

Also lots of hard hats and hi vis vests

This is going so quickly...I am wondering if there is any chance that the stadium could be ready before the start of the 24 25 season...the way they are going at it I can see it finish in 12 to 18 months max.
The HVAC, fitting out etc will take as long again as getting the actual structure in place.
When they say 2 years they mean 2 years. This stuff is planned to the infinite detail and continually reassessed, checked and checked again to ensure it goes to the plan