Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage I would take a loan for Batman.

He's nothing special but at least could offer some sort of threat whilst DCL is oot.

Batshuyai (Loan)
Coady (Loan)

Spend whatevers left of the budget on Gana and a replacement for Richy out wide.

Imperative we sell Gomes, Mina or Keane. Dele Ali I don't know what can be done with him
Agree 100% re Gomes and Keane. £10m each and I'd be deliriously happy.

Can't see anyone buying Mina given his injury woes.

Allan should go based on the fact that if we don't sell him now we'll never get a penny back on him. £10m would be fine.

Alli... Levy has tucked us right up. We don't want to pay £10m for him as it stands, but we can't just pay him £100k p/w to not play. The same £100k p/w is why no-one will buy him from us. We're stuck with him, and we're going to hand over at least £10m for him this season.

If we can loan Gbamin out again then great, do it. If there's no interest in him, then sell Davies.

We need to loan a striker in with an obligation to buy. Broja, Kaliumendo, Jonathan Burkhardt, Antoine Semenyo, Ben Brereton Diaz, João Pedro: any of them will do fine.

We need to loan in a creative midfielder.

If we bring in another CB I would prefer it to be someone who can play in a back four...

He's nothing special but at least could offer some sort of threat whilst DCL is oot.

Batshuyai (Loan)
Coady (Loan)

Spend whatevers left of the budget on Gana and a replacement for Richy out wide.
I would agree with that. Don't think we have the luxury of waiting but loan deals don't tend to happen until late in the window. We would probably have to offer a 3 year contract to get Batshuayi in now, as an incentive to both him and Chelsea.

We may have to look abroad for a free agent or loan if we are to do it quick. As we've seen, doing business with PL clubs is very difficult anyway, not least when we are desperate.

Striker + Coady + Gilmour and under the circumstances don't think anyone could ask for more. (Other than Gomes + a couple others going).

Batshuyai (Loan)
Coady (Loan)

On today's showing, Batshuayi is light years ahead of our current options. That's how little Frank has to work with.

It wasn’t that embarrassing.

But The Nature Boy isn’t surprised to see a snowflake hitting the panic button.

Wooooo!

Absolutely not panic, but yes frustrated.

It's not exactly rocket science here. We have very little chance of winning games without a forward. Why are the club focusing on other positions?

I think being calm is delusional right now. The manager is being let down, he should be furious.

Losing Godfrey is a blow lack of pace at the back now. Mina with his usual as others have said the need for a striker is desperate.

Batshuyai (Loan)
Coady (Loan)

I really don't think we need * another * wide player. Well, at least not one in the mould of what we already have.

We need a playmaker, if anything. We can have all the attackers and wingers in the world but we've got nobody with any composure in the final third for that final pass.

I mean we don't have either of those atm, like, I know.

I really don't think we need * another * wide player. Well, at least not one in the mould of what we already have.

We need a playmaker, if anything. We can have all the attackers and wingers in the world but we've got nobody with any composure in the final third for that final pass.

I mean we don't have either of those atm, like, I know.

Think we deffo need a goalscorer from oot wide mate - Gordon and Gray couldn't score in a whore house.

One who has a bit more creativity than Richy did would be most welcome though !

Status
Not open for further replies.