Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly I’d have thought less of Frank if we’d rushed through a 20 year old with no PL experience to play CM the day after signing!

It’s ok with someone like Gareth Barry or maybe even Gana but would’ve been setting a young lad up to fail!

By all accounts he’ll sign over the weekend and then meet the team and start training which is great news.

State of them... They honestly believe they spend no money.

Was talking to a RS on twitter the other day and he was saying everton had spent more then them over the last 5 years. When I pointed out that wasn't true he started bringing out the old "net spend" shout.

I kept saying but you still spent the money and he just couldn't wrap his head around it.

Its like the horse punchers while under Mike Ashley they spent £100m less then we did in the same time frame when Moshiri took over and one of those years they were in the championship. If you ask them though they never spent any money because they had a good net spend.

...or maybe he's spending the Rice cash in advance of his sale in the next few weeks?
Perhaps but I would very surprised if Rice leaves just before a World Cup. He will want to play every minute of every game not mess around bedding in somewhere for a month or two. It makes sense for him and the club to stay another season as they have a great chance of winning the European competition they are in as well.

Perhaps but I would very surprised if Rice leaves just before a World Cup. He will want to play every minute of every game not mess around bedding in somewhere for a month or two. It makes sense for him and the club to stay another season as they have a great chance of winning the European competition they are in as well.
Two years left on his contract (with an option for WHU to extend another season): If I were the West ham owners I'd be pushing for this to happen now. He's at peak value, and chancing a good World Cup to improve his value would be very risky.

Journalists just show themselves up as idiots in moments like this.

Having a medical Saturday morning in a rush to get it done by the Friday midday deadline to be eligible.

That was just myers chatting wham though wasn't it. Has that man ever got anything right?

I remember transfer deadline day he was stood outside FF and he was saying "looks like no deals are getting done today". We signed Bernard, zouma, gomes and mina.

Only people who think he knows anything is his mates on toffeetv

To the tune of Ooh La by The Kooks.

Well, ooh nana, he was such a good guy to me
And ooh nana, Everton just chewed him up and spat him out
And ooh nana, he was such a good guy to me
And ooh nana, Everton just chewed him up and spat him out

Two years left on his contract (with an option for WHU to extend another season): If I were the West ham owners I'd be pushing for this to happen now. He's at peak value, and chancing a good World Cup to improve his value would be very risky.
Could be a cheeky late Man United bid. Not the same player as De Jong obviously but they need a CM and they have all that money burning a hole in their pocket and will need to make a statement to save face after having been strung along all summer

Status
Not open for further replies.