Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's our player will support him 100% but proper worried this transfer smells of Nyarko and Gbamin. Maybe third time lucky for us? Lots of money gambled again though.
Based off what exactly?

The only parallels I can see is they are all midfielders? I guess Nyarko came from Ligue 1 too.

The Gbamin stuff was a freak incident. If he never got injured then who knows what may have happened?

Rather gamble on a youngster with massive potential and even if it doesn't work be able to get the money back ( see Moise kean, onrekyu, vlasic etc ) then go and blow money on average "proven" players and be saddled with them until the contracts runs out
That's fair enough although I remember Nyarko and Gbamin being young players we didn't imagine losing money on.

Based off what exactly?

The only parallels I can see is they are all midfielders? I guess Nyarko came from Ligue 1 too.

The Gbamin stuff was a freak incident. If he never got injured then who knows what may have happened?
There will always be people in this fanbase who get weird about something good happening, ignore them mate.

Based off what exactly?

French midfielders haven't done that great here. That's all I'm basing it on. Doucs and Gana are exceptions as they had prem experience beforehand. I'm going to back the boy 100% if he wears the shirt but it's money we don't have and I'm hoping this gamble pays off even if historically its not worked out for us.

He is going to come on the pitch with his Everton scalf on tomorrow and belt out one of his own tunes pre match

Status
Not open for further replies.