Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they've let us structure a deal.where our upfront fee is nominal then it's only fair they make an additional tidy profit further down the line.

Quite.

A 5 year deal will be £5m in the accounts each year, which is buttons. We sell for stupid money after 3 means hefty instant profit, even if we shell out to Lille. If he is bobbins (I dont think he will be), well, its still the £5m.

Its the turbo reverse of what we have lumbered ourselves with these last 6 years.

I think if they've let us structure a deal.where our upfront fee is nominal then it's only fair they make an additional tidy profit further down the line.
Think you’re right here and that’s fair enough really. They sold Botman to Newcastle for 35m so they’d likely value one of their most talented young players at least at a similar price. So accepting a lower fee but adding a hefty sell on is fair game.

Is he really 20, and 6 ft 5?

Blimey, talk about filling a gaping hole in the team and potential finances.
Does a good enough job and seems like he'll be filling a few more gaping holes with what's been said so far on this forum, long may it continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.