Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was quite funny and hit the nail on the head. They posted a video about Liverpool in the last 2 hours as well.

They post videos all season about all clubs. No reason for anyone to get upset by it as if they are targeting us.

Correct. PP take the rise all the time, and they are usually pretty good at it.

Professional football players shouldn’t be moving sofas about. It’s absolute stupidity. Same way a top musician or ice skater probably isn’t doing anything that might end up with them damaging the thing that makes them money.
ED1237D4-C820-4B50-BE70-D62CA930709A.jpeg

Even with Gueye and Onana, we still need a creative player. We have nobody who can pick a pass and are gonna be really reliant on transitions and the pace of the wide players.
Think McNeil and Patterson are going to be key on that front. But you’re absolutely right. Iwobi and Dele have some creativity but more with close touches. We’ll probably see a lot of those passes like the one Tarkowski made against Kyiv, especially if Coady comes in. Only problem is we might not have Dom on the other end if he can’t get healthy.

I like that we seem to be building a solid system for once, but yeah we really could use an Eriksen type in the middle. This season is likely to be a grind, but I’m feeling a lot better than I did last week.

Hi Dom, don’t injure yourself at home please.

It was an accident, it happens. The same way that firmer RS player ended his own career by ironing.

Rio Ferdinand damaged his knee playing fifa once
Reminds me of Richard Wright injuring himself falling out of his attic or something! Surely he could have sent the wife up to preserve himself?! :D

Wonder who the forward will be suspect we have been waiting for Broja for a loan but other clubs are in too... Who is the wildcard I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.