Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seri, Ndombele, Imbula, Lemina, Sanson, Bakayoko, Zambo Anguissa, Benjamin Mendy, Nampalys Mendy, Mangala, Batshuayi, Pepe.

There are just as many, maybe far more expensive imports from Ligue 1 that do not work.

Hopefully he will be one of the good ones, but it is definitely a big risk.

Now do me a list of players signed directly from Premier League clubs that have been utter garbo from day 1. Just a warning, this list will be very, very, very, very long in case you still wanna go there.

Bernardo silva
Tielemans
Fabinho
Thiago silva
Fofana
Gabriel
Mendy
You could say martial but he’s declined since then
Payet did a sterling job for a while and Lloris and Cech were great additions. Then you have the likes of Azpilicueta, Kante and many, many others.

There's duds of course, but I'm positive about this transfer.

Payet did a sterling job for a while and Lloris and Cech were great additions. Then you have the likes of Azpilicueta, Kante and many, many others.

There's duds of course, but I'm positive about this transfer.
Yep, you also have evra Essien drogba ginola and hazard.

Hazard came from Lille…

20% sell on clause ....

tbf Joey, if we've had to spread the payment over 5 years, so the initial upfront fee might only be 5m, well they hold all the cards when it comes to inserting certain clauses.

So I understand why we would do it if it means getting a player over the line and it makes sense for Lille to get the best long term deal for them

People misread the post, I couldnt think of any, it doesnt mean there hasnt been any.

I was basically asking for names due to my head not working.

Think it's cos there's been a few recent massive fees on some shove badly flopped like Pepe and the lad at City fullback can't remember his name - the rs had one who looked first session to be a bust too - sadly he isn't

tbf Joey, if we've had to spread the payment over 5 years, so the initial upfront fee might only be 5m, well they hold all the cards when it comes to inserting certain clauses.

So I understand why we would do it if it means getting a player over the line and it makes sense for Lille to get the best long term deal for them
It does not bother me - I wish we did our business selling like this ....

Status
Not open for further replies.